What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 6DBCBD9A-0ECA-484F-B3F1-C278CDD85C92.jpg (621x517, 13.87K)

incorrectly calling hillary winning
incorrectly calling bitcoin a bubble/scam

I mean, they keep lying. That can't be helpful.

Why can’t they stop lying?

For doing stuff like making graphs like this. At first glance it looks like a 100 to 0 plummet, but it's just a drop of roughly 10%

It’s still pretty bad

Bitcoin is a scam though…

The funny thing is the people losing faith in MAIN STREAM METEOR are the same people who turn to rage-bait conspiracy theorists. Bonus points if they are 3rdies watching youtubers mistranslate content into their native language on purpose.

So why do you think the media is trustworthy?

What? Seems like there's more consooymers than ever who's day consist of ordering grubhub watching pozzed streaming services like Disney+ for capeshit or Netflix then getting their news on Twitter

I'm not saying that it is. I'm just saying they're running from official, credentialed liars to guys that are just as bad but confirm their bias. Both are untrustworthy but your Ukranian grandma who just discovered political youtubers didn't get a better source.

So true.
Just so true

CNN and the lamestream media reaffirmed the belief that the CROOKED news media in this great land of ours is controlled by special interests and the DEMON RATS with TRADER JOE at the helm.

Even if you did nothing but watch 50 year old qanon tards rant into their phone all day you would still be more sane than a mainstream meteor viewer.

at least qanon people half-know they are crazy but msnbc viewers base their whole personality on not believing conspiracy theories to the point of missing actual conspiracies.

.t leftwinger

The 1996 Telecommunications Act

Attached: media_consolidation.jpg (935x700, 198.84K)

Half-truths, retaining information, omitting stuff, straight up lies here and there, opinion pieces disguised as facts... it's funny how I used to hate watch MSM, now I couldn't care less. I don't care about shit news like Any Forums either. I just don't care.

Because they're leftists. Reality isn't on their side.
They have no choice. They either have to keep lying or stop existing.

>The funny thing is the people losing faith in MAIN STREAM METEOR are the same people who turn to rage-bait conspiracy theorists.
Proof? Sounds more like your cope CNN narrative.

Invest now so you can be rich too!

It really isn't...

>trust actually going up during the trump era

Attached: 1424497778889.jpg (294x313, 12.46K)

>t. redditspacer
Qoomers are no more sane or self-aware than raving lefties quoting Mark Fisher on twitter. Everyone's living in their own preference-bubble and losing their minds whenever they collide with an opposing viewpoint. The worst part is, because all journalism is so rancid there's not enough truth to collectively fall back on.

>You will own nothing, and you will be happy.

>Um, actually, BOTH SIDES though????? Everyone's dumb except me.

Great contribution, Reddit.

Both sides are dumb, including me. We have to go back to square one and independently verify everything. There's no trust. It's over.

>waaaaaa nothing is true
Is that true?

Funny how so many of those "conspiracy-theories" turned out to be true, huh?
Remember when Vaccine Mandates and Passports were "fearmongering"? Remember when it was a "conspiracy-theory" that Rona came from a lab?