Can't we settle this over a pint?

Can't we settle this over a pint?

Attached: pint.jpg (480x480, 62.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnql4vU28Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qSxHa0F4Teg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most are lying to themselves if they never used this line

As a kid I thought that barrel was full of paint.

No?

Alright then! CMON

Attached: shrek.png (1170x620, 1.19M)

Is that Hoirzon Forbidden West? Are they making a movie of it?

shrek is love

shrek is life

Actual kino. A true masterpiece of a film.

>LMAO FUCKING JEWISH PUSSIES JUST HAVE HITLER OVER FOR A PINT, THAT'LL SORT IT OUT!
Gee... thanks, Shrek.

This really took me out of the movie. Couldn’t shrek read the room? The king, who was rounding up all magical creatures for execution, has ordered the armed soldiers to attack him. They’re obviously trying to kill him. Did he seriously think cracking open the keg and offering that farquad come down and share a pint with him, that it would work? That the kings just gonna go “belay that, bring him and the mead up”, the guards would drop their arms, and shrek the man eating outlawed ogre is just going to have a reasonable discussion with this guy he could murder easily if he got close to, over a pint of mead? Alcohol that is likely to LESSEN reason and lead to emotional outbursts? Yeah sure, the king is just gonna go along with that plan, shrek! i quipped at the screen that moment. Get with it moron. The king doesn’t want an 11 o clock news round table discussion about the issue, he wants you hunted down and dead. Guards are rushing toward you. He’s not here for pints or a conversation. The king has ordered you dead, time to get the fuck out sharpish

He also thought they were addressing Donkey and not him
>he’s just a Donkey
shrek was a retard!

I don't remember that being the line. Is that from a TV cut or something?
>He's just a NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER NIGGER! E'S A FUCKING NIGGEEEEERRRRR!

I know WTF moment for sure and a head scratcher I pondered way after the credits rolled. Ok, sure, donkey was imprisoned earlier and is considered a magical creature, that’s fair. they wanted the magical creatures. but he was tied to a flimsy rope and couldn’t escape that, he’s literally just a donkey. people in south america hunt them down and rape them all the time, they aren’t very deadly. but shrek, in this moment of specifically him being spotted under the armour, the king pointing at him, the whole context really... and he thinks it’s fucking donkey? if you don’t hear him talk, you don’t even know he’s magical. It’s far more likely the guards and king were reacting to the revelation of shreks presence, considered him the urgent threat, and were not too concerned with donkey at that moment

Mmmmm pasta

I still can't believe they let Mike Meyers keep this line in after he improvised it in the booth.

You know what? I think you're right.

Attached: sammy.jpg (219x230, 4.71K)

xD so random

DON'T GIVE A DAMN BOUT MY REPUTATION

Shrek is Scottish, and numerous times throughout Scottish history deadly disputes were averted through a round or two of pints.

Really? Name ten

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnql4vU28Ns
If you watch this scene carefully you will see that Lord Farquad declares he will grant the title of champion to whoever kills Theo Gűr. This is actually Donkey's real name. Shrek's attempt at offering the knights a nice pint is actually a distraction, notice how as Shrek is talking, Theo attempts to flee the scene. Unfortunately the ploy fails and the duo are forced to resort shedding innocent blood as part of Shrek's overall theme that brutality is an inevitable part of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxHa0F4Teg
Bruh moment.