>You WILL own nothing
>You WILL be happy

Attached: file.png (698x585, 586.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sa3Mkiv--6o?t=275
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move to china if you don't like capitalism, commie

Last picture looks like Thneedville from Lorax

LMAO, China is the only capitalist country left, nigger.

nope.
I will join the Boston Dynamics Robotic Cavalry Division.
can't wait to trample the rat soldiers under the cold synthetic hooves of my robotic steed.

>t.

Attached: 586.jpg (645x729, 42.1K)

I'm starting a Zack Snyder village, who wants to join me?

Attached: E1DhgSOXMAQk3SI.jpg_orig.jpg (870x742, 204.2K)

So Chapek wants to do his own Celebration?

Disney himself was always interested in making a utopia. But I don’t think he wanted it based around the mass consumerism his company would eventually become.

MUST CONSOOOOOOM

Attached: 8F3D6E10-9F1B-40E8-BC91-8C6672C5B457.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

What do you have against the Will guy that you want to fuck him over like this so badly?

Walt's original idea for EPCOT was something like this, but didn't pan out for all sorts of reasons, not the least of which is the lack of buyers willing to live in what's essentially a gigantic corporate campus with a regime all its own.

EPCOT was supposed to be a self-sufficient utopian CITY. Not a neighborhood with disney karens running the HOA.

youtu.be/Sa3Mkiv--6o?t=275
The horizons ride gives you a pretty good idea of the life Walt envisioned. He was a pure futurist.

Imagine living in a fake magical world
Imagine paying your hard earned money for it

Its just a nice neighborhood faggot

I feel like that’s exactly what he would have wanted.

Nah, walt almost ran his company into the ground because his ideas kept being so grand they didnt turn a profit. He truly and honestly gave a shit.

Considering the shitty Star Wars hotel is like 5k for two nights, what’s the estimation on this ‘nice neighbourhood’

>all your neighbours will be Disney spergs
>you will probably have to be brand friendly
>pay extra for the ‘Pluto’ package if you want to bring your pet
Sounds like heaven

Good, all the disney adults will fuck off to their own little community

will park rey tuck me in at night?

These projects never work as advertised because they're populated with average normies living average normie lives. It ruins the fantasy. Same with all of the Star Wars crap at Disney World. You can't really feel like you're in Mos Eisley when surrounded by obese people in polyester shorts, tshirts, and Mickey ears.

I don't understand the hype behind Walt Disney and his EPCOT when Japan already exists in real life

>consoomer slave plantations
Absolutely Lynchian

Attached: 867.jpg (750x755, 69.57K)