What film franchise has the most insufferable fanbase?

What film franchise has the most insufferable fanbase?

Attached: 1022E46F-37A2-4ABD-8732-B9E76D461103.jpg (828x1375, 413.06K)

a lot of people going to hell if they don't get this fixed

I actually feel worried for them

Attached: meh.png (200x200, 12.04K)

LotR fans vs Star Wars fans at the speed of light

>Why yes you did devote your life to Christianity but all the shit you did was meaningless because a Priest said the wrong phrase, sorry Timmy you're going to hell

This is what Christcucks actually believe

This is what *Catholics actually believe

If God would send you to hell for someone else's fuckup, then he's a piece of shit

Words matter. That's actually why demonic leftists are so obsessed with corrupting christianity, they know exactly how much power is found in words and spoken language(because they serve lucifer and various other arch demons and old gods and are well versed in black magic. That's the reason they had to let people know that the covid vaccine kills everyone, that's the demon power in letting you know something will kill you and attempt to psyop you into taking it anyway. Because that's choice, that's free will and that's what Lucifer hates above all else.

>Sorry buddy, out of the 10000000000 religions, you chose the wrong one. You're going to hell.

Is God not a piece of shit already?

Imagine someone putting you down on the party list but then they got your name wrong

so you walk up to the club gates and bouncer is like no you are not on the list

I'll pray for you both

please stop stealing movies and just go to confession and tell the father so he can absolve you stealing is pretty bad sin

>then he's a piece of shit
I mean, this is the same deity of whom allowed blacks to exist, which everyone with at least half a brain finds highly questionable.

Baptism isn't even necessary for salvation

Schindler's List

it's the same level of retardness as with orthodox jews who believe their mother got cancer because their beard was half a centimeter too short. People are willingly rendering themselves retarded.

these days it's definitely Marvel fans
any mild criticism you have, you'll get a bunch of pronoun tards attacking you.
if you say black panther was mid-tier and you'll get banned from twitter

I don't think it works that way bud

Yes it is retard. Read your bible.

God created evil.
It's the only logical possibility.

Attached: 1644855171575.jpg (900x900, 97.58K)

We actually sounds better.

Languages are man-made: failure is to be expected
Same goes for the church

>YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
But what if I just get baptized again?
>UHHHHH......

It's not His fault you chose the wrong religion. Try being less Jewish.

it's ok bros
all you gotta do is walk into that church in Dogma

Attached: dmga.jpg (465x317, 45.93K)

Weird how often I specifically hear
>God is a piece of shit
Not evil, wicked, bad, etc., but specifically this one line. Like the entire thing started with edgy boomer atheists and their words have proliferated down the chain exactly as they said them.

Proof of the effectiveness of oral tradition in accurately transmitting the Gospels' stories and sayings

>NOOOOOO THE GREAT AND ALL-KNOWING GOD WOULD NEVER ALLOW ROOM FOR HUMAN ERROR. THOSE HEATHEN KIDS MAY AS WELL BE BURNING IN A PIT OF FIRE ALREADY BECAUSE THIS SIMPLE MISTAKE.

>ALSO HE LOVES ALL OF HIS CHILDREN

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 12.29K)

They can't help it.

Heaven shouldn't be run like a fucking nightclub you literal retard

Birds taught people language.
This was back when people had magic and before we were domesticated by aliens.

/thread
TPBP
Jew worshipers eternally btfo

Star Drek.
Literally the most undemanding fan base in the history of history. They will gladly suck the dick of anything bearing a Star Fleet badge. Fucking abject sycophantic fanboi faggots who never had sex.

Christianity means Catholic.
If you aren't Catholic you are basically jewish.

Papists will defend this.

I mean, rebirth is a thing. And worse case scenario, you just ask for forgiveness and forgiveness will be granted and you go to heaven.

Because he is a derelict father, and a good word to describe them are pieces of shit.

every church around me now has fucking pride flags and shit out front. have some fucking backbone and follow the book you preach.

meanwhile the CHAD mormons are over here posthumously rescuing people out of hell

>the most insufferable fanbase
megadeth fanbase is worst fanbase

> every jew worshiper celebrating that their flavor of jew worship was the correct one
Every fucking time.

Attached: 1600718138425.jpg (246x205, 16.02K)

Catholics are burning in hell for creating latinx america

fuck off james

The same book that says you shouldn’t eat shellfish, wear clothes made of mixed fabrics, and promotes incest? Yeah I don’t think that would go over well today.

Christianity has been a “pick and choose what you think is still applicable” for a long time now.

>Christianity has been a “pick and choose what you think is still applicable” for a long time now

Don't say that you'll bother the larpers of Any Forums