Have you been to comic con and have any good stories?

Have you been to comic con and have any good stories?

Attached: 3937C3B8-AFA1-47CF-BCD2-98A79B139F1A.jpg (401x600, 65.38K)

Worked at one in Fresno once and fucked this little latina who imagined herself as Harley Quinn. Pretty good.

I met my boyfriend at a comic con, he was dressed as Superman and I was dressed as Batman and we fucked in one of the bathrooms.

Attached: Batass.jpg (903x1196, 308.69K)

>there will never be a Vampirella movie
I'm surprised the comics are still made considering how problematic she is

>Have you been to comic con?
nah
>have any good stories?
nah

Attached: huh.png (375x362, 128.07K)

is that MEW?

I too have had sex.

Great story faggot

tell us more user. I cannot believe that none of this virgins asked you, c'mon

>X to Doubt
X

I’ve been to a few cons. I’ve never really had an awful time at any cons themselves, most people are generally nice and let you take their picture if you ask politely. The dealers and artists are the same way. I misplaced some prints I bought and lost them in the crowd, but when I went back to buy them again and explained what happened the guy let me take what I previously bought for free. I’d recommend checking one out sometime if you think you’d like it user.

Attached: 1627371347237.gif (237x329, 2.72M)

I had a similar comic con expiernece although he was cosplaying as Hanzo from Overwatch and I was cosplaying as McCree
I didn't walk right for the recent of the event

Do G4 fags really

OHOHOHO YES IVE BEEN TO ONE
never again
>it was local
>about 50 people
>me and my friend walk in
>its literally how you imagine a hall full of comic nerds to smell
>everyone is fat and smelly and i swear there was about 30 trilbies/fedoras (this was like 2010)
> me and my freind are the onlyu attractive people in the room who actually showered that morning
>go to pick up a mask and some fat creep starts flirting? with me or acting extremely friendly and getting very in my space
i walked away and grabbed my friend i never went back again

I went to the first Wizard World Philly when I was a highschool junior, and some college girl I was volunteering with kept asking where my hotel room was when we were talking about autographs we got so far, and I was completely oblivious to the fact that she was trying to fuck. 20 years later and I'm still embarrassed.

that looks like PUTA.

Fpbp.

Sessler and Burch are tied for biggest pre gg cuck

What the actual fuck? I thought everyone who went to this shit were incels who literally cannot talk to someone to save their own life

One thing I will add is when you see thicc-ass white chicks with creepy little Asian sugar daddies there it’s a little odd.

I fucked this super hot 9/10 girl at a con once. It was my wife. We go to cons together and have sex in the hotel room. Nobody I know has ever had casual sex with anything resembling an attractive person at a con.

Fuck, forgot my pic of an example I took a picture of.

Attached: 9DF2FD70-1A68-4E1A-B32C-69BB6139E6ED.jpg (3456x4608, 1.45M)

didn't go by celeste? anyway, same girl wears see through leggings that allow you to see her thong. loves cosplaying harley and gets swamped by 'photographers'. short, thin waist, and thicc hips and ass.
comicpalooza/houston
animematsuri/houston

Those people aren't actual fans. They're just normies cosplaying for a sexual thrill. Almost the same kind of philosophy furries have. I've never gone to a con with the intent to have sex. I'm there for the con because that's what my interest is. I'm not a coombrain looking to bust a nut.

I went to some star wars con where I oggled some whore dressed up as princess leia tatooine edition and rubbed a quick one in the bathroom.

you probably could have just fucked her

I bet that both of you are also fat fucks.

Yeah I stood in line at the Mississippi Comic Con last year and beat the fuck out of kids in Mortal Kombat 11 then got away with groping an underaged Asuka cosplayer

Everyone says cosplay sluts are easy to bang but is there any truth to this or is it just a myth?

In a low-point of my life and back when I was slim and athletic and sort of twinkish (I'm what the fags would call a bear now) in 2009 I went to the Wizard World Chicago convention crossdressed as Haruhi and got fucked by a black guy in an overpriced Chicago hotel room. Wasn't for me and I didn't cum and left immediately afterwards. Haven't done gay shit ever since and actually have had several GF's since. I will take this with me to my grave

What is that AIDS on her arm?

It kind of depends. Certain ones will put out sure but a lot of them subscribe to the whole “cosplay is not consent” thing. Honestly I usually say it’s not worth it.

>>there will never be a Vampirella movie
Good. They would just cast a mutt to play her like they did with Red Sonja.
>I'm surprised the comics are still made considering how problematic she is
She had two separate SJW reboots around the 2015 period that both failed spectacularly, and Vampi ended up going back to her roots each time. She has a small, dedicated fanbase who keep her going the way she was meant to be.

Why don’t you ask /cgl/

are you retarded? All cons are rife with rampant sweaty regrettable sex

You don't ask fishes how to fish. And in this case the fishes also happen to be batshit insane, so definitely not going there

If I remember correctly it was a new tattoo. I wasn’t really paying too much attention to her arm though.

I want cosplay girlfriend wife

Attached: 1632254417030.jpg (3480x4640, 2.52M)

I was like 14 bro.

Attached: 1548505900006.gif (240x135, 167.69K)

so?

No excuses

Attached: 1593622908302.jpg (995x1024, 99.41K)

You sick fuck!

I've been to one for my birthday about a decade or so ago. It was fine but I barely knew anybody and I was horribly socially awkward at the time so I didn't really interacted. I got a story tough:
> be shy as fuck
> lost my friend group about 5 hours ago
> been walking around the entire day and I really needed some air
> about to head outside when a qt volunteer seemingly jumps to my face to hand out a flyer or something
> immediately starts panicking, go full "noplzthankyou" mode and jumps towards the exist door
> somehow gets my finger stuck on the door and I start to bleed profusely everywhere
> qt volunteer is bewildered and ask if im okay
> "yesplzthankyouhaveaniceday"
> go outside to breath for a bit
> realize I'm still bleeding a fuck ton
> wanders aimelessly in a city I don't know to hopefully find a clinic or something
> find one and a nice old asian lady treats me
> find my friend group a few hours later
> too embarrassed to explain why my hand is bandaged
Hopefully, a few months ago, I started working out, lost my virginity and I stopped being awkward for the rest of my life.

pics?

Attached: The Riddler.webm (738x720, 2.93M)

giwtwm

>two separate SJW reboots
Oh, boy. How horrible were they?