This is a nightmare

This is a nightmare.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (728x532, 90.7K)

as if you were gonna watch the oscars anyways, chud

it's like they don't want anyone to watch it lmao

Record low ratings inbound.

Only women watch award shows
You're not a woman, right?

If white woman gets it they’re gonna force her to make fun of herself and white people as a whole

That is an outright lie.
Fags have Oscar watch parties.

Amy Schumer has not only stole jokes, but entire routines, going as far as to steal ENTIRE skits for her show. Virtually no severe backlash.
Carlos Mencia got called out by Rogan in a comedy club, Comedy Central show cancelled, and Carlos ain't been the same since.

No one gives a fuck about the Oscars, or what ugly niggers they have hosting it.

At least no one will be watching.

know ratings will be low - hire *woke* womyn to host - ratings bad - why men hate strong womyn?

will there be racist jokes about whytpeopo ?

If you were going to watch anyway you're ngmi

Examples?

There's literally no one watching that shit anymore already. The audience will be below zero.

This shit will have record low ratings kek. And they will blame it all on pandemic of course.

>Wanda Sykes steps to the microphone
>"YOU SEE THE THING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE..." she screeches

I'll never watch the diversity movie awards again that is an admittedly weak host lineup, but at least Wanda Sykes can be funny.

People still tune in to the Oscars?

I had a good laugh when they announced the hosts.

That's one more laugh than the show will produce.

Maybe they're trying to kill it so they can go back to the Oscars being a private gathering again

It's not like you were going to watch anyways, were you? I will say that it's not impossible for this lineup to be good though. If Schumer and Sykes go full on gross out/roast comedy like McFarlane and Gervais did it could be funny.

This feels like the award show equivalent of 'Springtime for Hitler'

Least watched Oscars in history. 100% guarantee. At this point it's pretty obvious that they go all in with this shit to prove to even the last delusional person in the industry that wokeness is not popular

I just love Amy Schumer, the other two i don't know anything about but i think it could be good.

Nobody watches the Oscars. I'd rather these three be doing the Oscars and busy with them than doing something else that people might care about and fucking it up.

They really hate ratings, it seems.