How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Attached: HanzeeDentEpisode8.png (558x766, 749.11K)

...to THIS?!

Attached: Mrtripoli.png (360x450, 147.96K)

idk my bff Jill?

Wat
That's him? Give me onions Sauce

man Hawley really tried his best to ruin season 2 at the end

What was he thinking???

Any source on this? I dont remember it being mentioned i. The series, but i remember it posted years ago but i never got the source.

Hanzee wanted a fresh start at the end of season 2, so he gets a new identity: Moses Tripoli.
The crime boss from Kansas City that Malvo killed in season 1

This was such a weird and unnecessary twist that adds nothing to the story.

especially since Tripoli in season 1 is barely a character and gets killed offscreen

I'm seeing double here, four Hanzees!

true, Hawley writes each season individually with no overarching plan and throws in easter eggs to other seasons as he goes.

(((hawley))) has always been a hack

the one at the end of S4 was even more retarded

Seed oils and microplastics

The Disney season did not happen as far as I'm concerned.

the more i rewatch tv series the more i like the movie

Season 1 is a giant plot hole
Season 2( ok one) ruined by things like "Famous mob boss Mike Milligan hides in a Sioux falls hotel"
Season 3 Muh holocaust Mossad TV
Season 4 Le magic nigs idiocracy ( still the best cause of the ending where Chris gets disemboweled by a butch negro lesbian)

>Season 4 Le magic nigs idiocracy ( still the best cause of the ending where Chris gets disemboweled by a butch negro lesbian)
If you wanted chris rock to die more than the most gross and cringe character on the show I feel bad for you.

...to THIS

Attached: akecheta.jpg (1200x800, 110.08K)

i dont even remember who else was there, snowman was kinda memorable. And i liked when bug bitch got whacked but the whole scene was retarded, Hawley doesnt know when to stop when it comes to writing pseudo-true stories

they fucked this show up so bad

>two colored lesbos whack entire cop squad, left 4 dead style
i mean if you aimed for like a nighmarish distortion of reality from the point of view of the backstabbig cop i guess its kinda works( not really), but why writing this scene if you add "based on a true story" at the beginning of every episode