Stransge

epic

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-104436_Chrome.jpg (1080x846, 145.44K)

I fucking love how everything is gay as fuck and everyone is a fucking gay faggot nowadays, it’s just great.

>UHHHHH CHUDBROS????
>I am literally crying and shitting my pants right now how could Feige do this?
This time I am really finished with Marvel they have gone too far. After Dr Strange, Thor I am actually done with Marvel. Oh and also Guardians and Moon Knight but then the MCU is over for me...to woke fr fr

thats what u get for tolerating atheism. Another crusades should start immediately

Attached: 1629964840734m.jpg (1010x1024, 110.14K)

This"flag" is fucking hilarious though, do Mexicans and Arabs know they belong to the same group as fags and trannies?

Man, Benedict Cumberbatch is ICONIC.

The fact puppet Kevin Feigi came out and said that Dr Strange is just another "white man savior" shows how cucked this will be. Also that pedo X Men Produced Lauren something is really the head honcho at Marvel and pulls the strings. She was the one who put in the X Women line.

>Adidas

Fuck off burgers

>thats what u get for tolerating atheism
braindead larper cuck

spot the kike

keep seething

Homo astroturfing is getting annoying. Sucking dick isn't an identity

Americans really are born bootlickers

I prefer this version

Attached: 1634157855215.jpg (5501x2899, 3.99M)

hundreds of years of getting kicked out by multiple Christian countries, killed during the Spanish inquisitions, crusades, etc. Finally the Jews are winning what are you still crying about

How many fucking time do these people watch a fucking trailer?

why are you mad? This is your world. You are winning.

Oh no, an openly gay superhero is wearing a pride flag, how shocking.

why did you just post a photo of a normal classroom?

Kino

saved

Reminder Christianity was a Jewish invention to destory Rome and by extension, Europe. Desertnigger LARPers have destroyed the world.

The E should be Equity, not Equality

I'm fine with gays being represented. Gay people exist in real life so they should exist in fiction. I just hate that they still get to act like being gay is bold and daring when every major corporation and federal government has been pushing it down our throats for the past 10 years.

This is everything

>ok I suppose ill become an atheist then
fucking kikes are so predictable

>to destory Rome and by extension, Europe
it failed pretty bad then

Attached: 34f.jpg (904x864, 83.86K)

so it turned around and bit them in the ass coz after that they got kicked out of alot of Christian countries and also murdered. Christians were pretty fucking metal ngl

True.
How about accepting the white gods of your ancestors?

Attached: pagan.png (560x3100, 1.31M)

>deus vult \m/ \m/

Thor was trans, chud

Triggered
They aren't
What group is that?
He didn't say that, you're being disingenuous. He said he kept Dr. Strange out of Wandavision so it wouldn't be a guy swooping in to save the day in a woman's show.
This, and it's so fucking tiny most people won't even see it.
Considering people in America will still harass, threaten or kill you for being openly gay, it is bold and daring. Nevermind the rest of the world. I'm not LGBT but I still recognize the balls it takes to be honest about that.

No, those lesser pagan religions got absolutely BTFO’d by Christians, how embarrassing

Bait

Attached: rfuffu.jpg (1024x680, 108.86K)

Attached: B2C08153-500E-4C3A-9DC0-B4468E7755B6.jpg (1377x837, 199K)

Kinda weird how Europe only got to the top of the world after becoming Christian then.

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

And this guy calls christians LARPers lol

Attached: 1634802661896.jpg (992x662, 145.73K)

>Adidas
>Chanel
>Louis Vuitton

(((atheists))) like to cope and claim

this is... everything

Attached: america11.jpg (625x643, 155.17K)

American culture is CONSOOM and anal sex

Attached: 1625026385613m.jpg (1024x848, 132.87K)