Stay Out of the Basement!

Why the fuck didn't they listen??? Stupid ass kids

Attached: txxGStIbytQmIKm2SbBhlVa2Atd.jpg (500x739, 63.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7vQ0qBVhjME
youtube.com/watch?v=LcTNU5gwptg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are american camps really all haunted?

Attached: 125541.jpg (318x462, 80.96K)

Where's your spirit of adventure?

Watching "Blacked Raw" is adventurous as i get

Horrorland is peak Goosebumps

Because if they didn't listen then they'd never find out their real dad was being held hostage by a plant clone. That's the story

The episode of this was fucked

For me, it’s:

Attached: DF60B246-E4B5-402A-B370-03506BF6F69E.jpg (1000x1474, 966.29K)

Yeah, that plant, human hybrid head scared the fuck out of me as a kid.

Pure kino coming through

Attached: 5873EA76-2E03-429C-AA9B-70A59EAC10AC.jpg (826x1200, 124.12K)

Anyone see the news that Disney is making a Goosebumps show?

I don't get why camp is such a common stock setting for horror. I guess it's just because the woods can be an unsettling place and there's a tradition of telling scary stories at campfires. Also for kids it works because they don't have to deal with parents as a plot point.

>the part where he steps on a nail

Best book here.

The twist in this is a real mind fuck. The fucking cat baby

Attached: 81GAWkp3sML.jpg (1066x1604, 345.62K)

Attached: Goosebumps-Series-30-It-Came-from-Beneath-the-Sink-R.L.-Stine.jpg (1275x1651, 246.68K)

Based. This was my first Goosebumps. Never read the book but played the video game instead youtu.be/7vQ0qBVhjME

Based
Summer of 04, I was devouring a goosebump book almost everyday. I went on so many adventures bros.

Attached: Calling_All_Creeps!_(Cover).jpg (1981x2921, 2.08M)

Anyone else never actually read Goosebumps but instead would go to the shelf or aisle where they all were at the library and just look at the covers and read the titles of all the books for a couple hours each day?

no

I read like 100 goosebumps books 1 summer.
Shit was lit.
Loved the artwork, it always set the tone for me reading

>for a couple hours each day?
You might be autistic fren.

>claims not to get it
>proves he gets it right after
yeah it's a uh, real mystery

That makes me a little sad, I only know these books from the TV show, are you also afraid of the dark?

o_o I mean I'd stare for a while trying to decide which 4 to borrow, but not hours lol

>are you also afraid of the dark?
I used to watch are you afraid of the dark but...
I was mostly terrified of the opening title sequence of the show, the actual stories werent very good IIRC. Its been a very long time though

youtube.com/watch?v=LcTNU5gwptg

When I got home from school and noone was on this made me shit myself

I watched both shows after school at three or four in the afternoon.

I never used to see goosebumps show on tv for some reason. I only got to see some later on during school when the teacher would sometimes let us watch

Based. Reading is the best.

My mom brought home a trash bag full of 50+ of them one time, I think she got them all at goodwill for like a few bucks. So much content.

I read a lot of these books as a kid, especially the "choose your own adventure" ones (were they goosebumps too?) but wow do I not recall a single thing, zero memories.