What are some zooider kino?

What are some zooider kino?

Attached: 1644961811057.png (1267x1266, 160.63K)

0_0

Attached: Following_film_poster.jpg (257x386, 19.8K)

WHAT DO YOU KNOW

sounds like an incredibly boring person

omg he's literally me

Holy fuck this so accurately me it's actually scary

woah its just like me... deep...

every single person on the planet can relate to at least a couple of thse things thats why its "literally you"

fight club
taxi driver
joker
daddy day care

I can relate to all of them basically

whoa someone who daydreams and is kinda depressed but not really... it's literally me O.o

This kind of person sounds insufferable to be around, like they think they're some kind of "cool outsider" but are actually an obnoxious fag who needs to talk about how "above it all" they are every five minutes.

>"Above it all"
Completely missing the point. He'd give anything to be in it.

not above it just not bout it

It's someone who doesn't have a congenital disability that hindered their development, but spent their entire life staring at a screen and so has almost no experience of real life. The closest current technology can get us to pic related. I've met a few people like this working in IT security and they're not obnoxious, just sad and slightly creepy.

Attached: 1_gQVf0RpFjaYfS7GJJtuzQg.jpg (1024x576, 103.8K)

>rich inner world
>none of it comes out
what is your inner world like anons? mine is similar to metroid, except instead of space it's planes/realms and it's more fantasy than scifi

Attached: 1638598700610.gif (800x750, 1.45M)

Checked.
Mine is like a surreal landscape made in Bryce 3D.

it's continually based around some kind of air carrier like the one from S.H.I.E.L.D. high up in the clouds

i'm not particularly sure why

Attached: 1622118818912.gif (653x491, 3.26M)

Mine is centered around this guy that travels to different planet/worlds everytime he blows on keyholes

Any reboot, prequel and "long awaited" sequel