Bam Margera on literal suicide watch

Am I the only one here who actually feels bad for Bam Margera? Seriously. You can't help but feel bad for him. This is legitimately sad. At the rate he's going he's gonna end up killing himself.
youtu.be/NoKezJzvp4k

Attached: x1080 (2).jpg (1966x1080, 184.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiDuv-zy0WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't he still filing a lawsuit against them? kinda were shitty if his meds were not allowed by them. also its not the same without him. anytime he suffered it was kino. when they get him in a horse trailer with snakes it's the funniest shit ever

earthrockers don't commit suicide - they just leave this world wasted and wounded

Wait, what’s happening now? Is this because he wasn’t part of jackass forever?

No, I like it. I always thought Jackass sucked and I loved it when that other guy died, and I love seeing what happened to this retard, even though I only hear about him on this board.

Bam bros, check steve-o's latest youtube video, Bam is featured heavily, we're back bros!

Is there even a chance for addicts like Bam? He looks like a lost cause. Steve-O had strong inner strength, unlike Bam.

>kinda were shitty if his meds were not allowed by them
It’s Brit just his meds man. The guy is flying off the handle imagine having to spend a year working with him while everybody else is trying to better themselves and act like adults. As much as they can at least.
He did it to himself

He's probably doing well, his handlers posted a big long message on his IG the other day. Promoting some website of bam's for charity or something, talking about his recovery and stuff.

not at all this faggot was always the worst part of jackass. a spoiled brat who could give it but not take it. everything bad happening to him is his own fault.

at first it was funny

and then you realize he has a kid, is a father and husband, and is basically just a grown up emo teen faggot drunkard loser.

if he wasn't rich he'd just be a random hobo on the street

Nah,

>Wah Wah Mah Meds

They kicked him out cause he's a fucking addict. And you can't trust an addict who doesn't want to change.
The wrong one of them died in a car crash

wait what the fuck ahahah what is that ending

didn't expect that coming

Kino!

Am I the only one here who actually feels bad for this anti-social, tattooed, drug addicted that never amounted to anything and wasted his life acting like an idiot?
Why would anyone feel bad?

>picrel

Attached: bamm.png (1423x605, 692.21K)

the restrictions do sound maddening, i don't blame him

You don’t have to be nonsuicidal to be an earthrocker

Attached: bam.jpg (634x454, 34.4K)

Yes, he's mentally16 years old and didn't get invited out because he was being a legal fuckup.

Attached: Dogmeat.gif (600x375, 269.78K)

this is funny as fuck you fag

Bam was supposed to clean up his act and stay completely sober for Jackass 4 since he's been fucking himself up for years out of depression from when Ryan Dunn died. He failed a sobriety test and it was the straw that broke the camel's back, so Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine fired him. More details as to what led up to that here:
youtu.be/QiDuv-zy0WA

Attached: https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_ae4088e45759cde5d6337c3571712f61.jpg (826x455, 44.67K)

Nujackass
>NOOO BAM DRANK A WINE COOLER NOOOOO THIS IS DISRUPTIVE
Classic Jackass
>pour the beer in steve-o’s ass LOL

Attached: buttchug.jpg (750x750, 84.35K)

What's the problem with this retard anyway, why doesn't get get a job or something and fuck off

There shouldn't even have been a 4th Jackass movie.

They're all way too fucking old.

Literally this. Bam unfortunately never grew up. He's 42 years old and he still acts like a teenager. Except now he looks at himself in the mirror and hates what he sees and knows how much of a trainwreck he is now, so he's going through a complete physical, emotional and mental breakdown.

Attached: bam-2.jpg (1666x876, 567.51K)

It's because Bam is literally drinking himself to death retard. He's literally going to kill himself at the rate that he's going and Knoxville and the others are sick of babysitting him and don't want to be responsible for his actions.

Ok chud

That's the joke of the latest movie. They know that they're too old for this nonsense and that they are ready to put Jackass to rest with one last hurrah. They're planning on ending it, but Bam is still stuck in the past and acting like a fool.

>unironically using "chud" as an insult
Twitter is that way faggot. Don't let the door hit you in your mangina on the way out.

As if Steve-O wasn’t at the time. Cope fag. Bam won.

Attached: Margera.jpg (377x369, 85.14K)

Steve-o got his shit together. Bam didn't.