Did pixar fall off?

did pixar fall off?

Attached: TurningMid.jpg (1200x675, 64.73K)

Pixar does mediocre stuff nearly every year, but no one just ever really talks about the mediocre films because why would they

luca was great and this one looks cute.
dreamworks fell off

calarts students are doing 3D now?

Pixar never topped Wall E

totoro ripoff?

no cap this shit looks straight trash fr

fr fr bussy

Attached: 1636969601041.jpg (600x777, 125.37K)

You like my film

Attached: Domee_Shi.jpg (610x809, 414.34K)

why must every animated protagonist be some hyperactive drama kid now?
the only ones who are like that are ones who's parents are already in show business

Looks very "Tumbler OC"-esque.

>Pixar has started using the calarts design
Yep, they’re dead jim

And there it is. Like clockwork.

Attached: Calarts.jpg (933x525, 79.09K)

What would Walt think?

Attached: R (5).jpg (1231x1600, 304.13K)

They do all look the same though.

True.

Attached: 1643895806492.jpg (1080x733, 51.04K)

Shit. The only time they'd raise that question would be to decide how much more they can drag their unwashed taints across his cryogenically frozen body. If Walt could see modern Disney his salt levels would be enough to get Miyazaki to tell him to calm the fuck down.

Yeah, over a decade ago
Pic related was their last good movie, and even it came nowhere close to their peak in the 2000s.
Everything after has been garbage.

Attached: toystory3.jpg (474x675, 72.52K)

Pixar ended in 2007 with Wall-E because that is the last movie the original team wanted to make. Bird was brought in as an X-Factor because the studio was getting stagnant and they didn’t want to become hacks who make shit like Soul, Luca, and Coco. So officially ended in 2007 but officially dead after Up. It’s been exploiting demographics, trends, and sequels ever since. Oh and fuck Toy Story 4.

>this person is insulting a terrible artstyle which is used extremely frequently in [CURRENT YEAR]
Yes?

Get fucked, calarts troon stan

Attached: 0259D563-2C87-4C55-8350-E4E4979CBC81.jpg (2160x2880, 454.79K)

>Pic related was their last good movie

Inside Out, Coco and Luca were all better.

Attached: Riley cringe.jpg (1080x1080, 153.51K)

This movie was designed to be a direct to streaming movie, wasn't it? There's no other explanation for this grub hub-esque 3D character design. The panda looks cute at least and doesn't look completely retarded

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

As much as people shit on the bean head thing, it's always been other things about that look I fucking hate. Almost every color is pastel, there's no sharp angles, and no shadows or shading. It's so fucking sterile looking.

>inside out
Decent concept, garbage execution. 90% of the movie takes place in between two walls of balls
>Coco
Latinx bait, it was only OK, not great.
>Luca
Faggotry

For me it’s the stupid fucking copy pasta mouths everyone uses

>Luca
>Faggotry

t. didn't watch the movie but only took the bait from twitter trannies and chuds

Attached: Giulia cringe.jpg (680x680, 103.98K)

Luca is a movie which should be outlawed since it promotes faggot acceptance

>didn't watch the movie
You're God damn right, and I don't plan on it either.
The last nu-Pixar movie I watched was Incredibles 2. That was enough for me to be done with them.

all shit

>I noticed what you did and therefore have successfully refuted you
>how? I-I JUST HAVE OK???

Yea, like somewhere back in 2012

is this the future of animation? this is from the wikipedia of the director:

As a high school student, Shi binge-watched anime, read manga, and became the Vice President of her school's anime club. She joined online art communities and uploaded her fan artwork to DeviantArt.

I enjoyed Inside Out initially but realized how it’s basically a roller coaster ride without any stakes. Does it deal with that young girl? No. Does it in any way deal with mental illness? No. It’s low end of their upper tier though purely for concept and animation variety but it signaled the end of Pixar.