Jack Reach is 6’5

Absolute state of zoomers. Zoomers are actually short. I never understood fags complaining about tall zoomers. They don’t exist.

Attached: AB913D44-5FA2-4261-A365-3BD720187DD3.jpg (805x1540, 499.61K)

Being short is cute and energy efficient
Being tall is masc and cringe lol

>generation raised in economic depression turns out smaller than generation raised in an incredibly prosperous time in the country
alright

In contrast 80’s born and gen X are taller than 90’s born and zoomers. I’m 90’s but I’m glad I’m 182cm barefoot. I never understood the talll zoomer meme. When I was a little boy I was actually afraid of the gigantic X’ers and 80’s born millennials. Zoomers are fucking short.

Attached: 76648706-8414-4A4F-A29D-A3CE52609D94.jpg (1242x2124, 699.78K)

Nah I think it’s the gmo food.

>Being tall is masc and cringe lol
Sorry, Any Forums is an English speaking board.

Why did you include that warning at the bottom. You could have left that out to make your claim seem more reasonable

It’s a statistical zero numbnuts.

>economic depression
lol, more like they're being deliberately crippled by their parents by how they get fed pure carbs and animal protein is actively avoided because muh factory farming
nobody's starving for food. kids are starved for food that isn't pure calories, and that's a deliberate choice by their parents and their society

Argentines and Uruguayans are the biggest meat eaters in the world per capita yet they’re short. The truth is that cow milk and cow cheese makes you tall. Red meat is good nourishment and gives you stronger muscles but cow milk and cow milk byproducts makes you tall. I implore all anons to give their future sons cow milk, cheese and butter.

It definitely seems to have worked for those milk drinking Dutch

>shows matches based on statistics for each category
>"It definitely has incel written all over it."
Hate these cunts so much

Attached: file.png (600x659, 171.82K)

>my ideal man: black
Kek this is probably a troll account

Funny thing is, teenagers literally everywhere in the world are getting taller and taller, with better and cheaper nutrition nowadays

meanwhile, amerisharts are literally degrading due to their abhorren food habbits, kek

Only some euros are getting taller. Everybody else is still short.

>cow
sheep or goat milk is even better for you

super tall men aren't breeding enough and are being selected out, that's just reality
the trait doesn't provide enough practical advantages

nah its because burger zoomers are all Mexican and Mexicans are all manlets

She black herself so it makes sense

statistical zero again with whites only. Zoomers are short because of GMO’s. Only tall zoomers are in the several European countries. Globohomo wants to make men smaller.

Attached: 25910108-017A-4CDA-92C8-D7AACAF190E8.jpg (974x2005, 675.01K)

Maybe on muttica. In my euro country zoomers are tall and lanky.

White sissies chug estrogen shakes literally daily

Which?

I’ll give my sons their mothers milk until they are out of the house.