Moments in television and film that reveal cutting truths?

Moments in television and film that reveal cutting truths?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_9dJWu3ds
youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Jg5soZig
youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=8A4jbj6kAT8
youtube.com/watch?v=tNRXl3nNdqE
youtube.com/watch?v=c2dmKRwhFvc
youtube.com/watch?v=gUo55JIz5JA
youtube.com/watch?v=pjL7snfF_ek
youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w

Attached: 1599007641202.png (500x413, 281.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
circumcision.org/policy.htm
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
cirp.org/library/general/hughes/
archive.is/cJFaC
archive.is/7vlut
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163
archive.is/iXRLG
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
archive.is/oumy6
cirp.org/library/general/laumann/
archive.is/ybRH
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11956453
archive.is/uHpoR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770180/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033703/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
healthline.com/health/mens-health/foreskin-restoration
cirp.org/library/restoration/greer1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3255154/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision linked to alexithymia
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission

Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis

Circumcision policy is influenced by psychosocial factors rather than alleged health benefits
circumcision.org/policy.htm

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Circumcision reduces marital intimacy and increases risky behavior.
cirp.org/library/general/hughes/
archive.is/cJFaC

Foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis.
archive.is/7vlut
>The glans of the uncircumcised men had significantly lower mean (sem) pressure thresholds than that of the circumcised men, at 0.161 (0.078) g (P = 0.040) when controlled for age, location of measurement, type of underwear worn, and ethnicity. There were significant differences in pressure thresholds by location on the penis (P < 0.001). The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis was the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision had lower pressure thresholds than the ventral scar of the circumcised penis.

Uncircumcised men please wives better, have fewer sexual partners, more frequent sex, the same level of dysfunction,
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163
archive.is/iXRLG

Criticism of circumcision reporting
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
archive.is/oumy6

Circumcision doesn’t really reduce STD rates. The difference is either insignificant or more so for the circumcised, especially for the very promiscuous. Circumcised men engage in more unusual sexual practices.
cirp.org/library/general/laumann/
archive.is/ybRH

Adult circumcision reduces sensitivity twice as much as it improves satisfaction according to self-reporting.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11956453
archive.is/uHpoR

>The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission

>Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence

>immediate dump of dogdick smegmahead COPE
HOLY KEK

All true I’m sure, but cut looks better

There is simply no defense for genital mutilation and it needs to be completely illegal if done for anything other than a legitimate medical reason.

The foreskin has more nerve endings than a clit does and is packed with dendritic cells that absorb particles around them to identify and present any threat to the immune system which lowers your risk of an STD.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770180/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033703/

Those same cells also absorb them sweet pussy juices full of them sweet pussy hormones that trigger primal urges in your cave man brain that make you think "i need to protect this one" and at the same time your glans are releasing their own hormones that trigger primal urges in her cave woman brain that make her think "i need to be loyal to this one" which probably explains the high rate of divorce, cheating and domestic violence in countries like America which have a high rate of genital mutilation.

You also risk damaging the hymen which no, the hymen breaking during sex IS NOT NORMAL and 60% of women still have an intact hymen, those without have had theirs ripped to shreds by mutilated penises and that is not normal.
Don't know much about the hymen?
Here you go watch a video that is shown in sex ed classes.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

Now you are probably angry, Is there good news you are asking?
Yes there is, you can take steps to regain some of if not most of the normal function of your penis.
healthline.com/health/mens-health/foreskin-restoration
cirp.org/library/restoration/greer1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3255154/

how about we talk about the best movies ever made like

Attached: meh.jpg (780x1170, 128.59K)

Thank God I'm circumcised, will do it to all of my kids.

>uncut guys are great, they're always so nice because they know their dicks are gross
holy kek

uncut cope is the saddest thing. just get it done.

Circumcision is the only amazing Jewish creation.

This. Imagine coveting your fucking smegma of all things. Pathetic men will worship every single pathetic secretion produced by their bodies

>0.02 foreskins have been deposited in your kippah

Why not get circumcision is the question, why bother with repulsive dick cheese when it can all be solved with one cut?

Attached: 1611672853337.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

>getting dick cheese and repulsing women to own the jews

>being a jew

The claims of Holocaust deniers are grounded in flawed research, biased statements and, in many cases, deliberately falsified evidence (such as infographs). At the same time, they deny the authenticity of documents, eyewitness testimonies, films and photos that historians have concluded to be authentic. Holocaust Revisionists often copy the practices of genuine scholars by holding their own conventions or citing the works of other Holocaust deniers -as if they were facts- all in the attempt to deceive the public, making them the ultimate hypocrites

Imagine being such an arrogant, low IQ monster that you would actively deny the Holocaust

Attached: 1644960208372.jpg (2766x1894, 1.97M)

kek that Instagram filter on the left pic

>Jews...must defend...jews....
Sad little goyim golem.

oh this is an american thing.

I know right. I keep a bald head so I don't have to wash my hair either.

Nothing but insults, no evidence. Common Jewish trick, you slimy cunt, end your miserable existence.

Then why make investigating it illegal in many European countries?

It's some weird new conservative psyop. 5 years ago this board was 100% A cut master race board.

any woman that is repulsed by a natural penis does not deserve my time

It's disgusting to discount eyewitness testimonies, eyewitnesses don't like. Sometimes earwitnesses do but eyewitnesses never do. My great great grandfather was at Auswitch and he told me that they killed Jews with robots the size of buildings, Germany had two of them, and they would pilot the robots to play tennis in the fields using the innocent Jews as tennisballs, bouncing them between the 60 feet wide tennis racquets the robots were holding onto until they died, he told me most of the non Jews died after only one hit, but the Jews survived vollies between the robots of up to 10 hits and he believed this is because the Jews were God's chosen people so God gave them extra time to say final prayers before they died. It's disgusting honestly how people deny this even happened.

source?

Wait you're saying mutilating baby penises ISNT a good thing?

Attached: pika.png (1731x1506, 458.07K)

>mutilating your children because...because OKAY?! HELLO ABRAHAM NEEDS MY TODDLER'S FORESKIN RABBI SAMA SAYS SO!!

Wheres your nerve endings bro?

>you're just jealous you're not mutilated
Goddamm, you jews are retarded. If somebody wanted to mutilate themselves they could go do it.
>dried heads and massive scars look good
Not even the jews who push this shit think that.

No. Would you do that your child?

lol wtf is this thread on Any Forums - Television & Film

250,000 or so, mostly due to starvation and disease

But its jews who want you to mutilate penises. Women HATE mutilated penises. They look disgusting and make sex painful.

It’s unlikely a single Jewish person died of homicide between 30-50

This is always such a stupid argument. It always boils down to one side claiming that being uncut will repulse all women and give you constant dick cheese, and the other side claiming that being cut means you'll never be able to enjoy an orgasm. In reality, a lot of western women are more accustomed to cut dicks because that's what they're used to, but most women won't really give a shit if they like you otherwise. Uncut people will not experience excess trouble with dick cheese as long as they wash their dick like everyone should be doing anyway. Cut people can obviously still enjoy orgasms perfectly fine regardless of having less nerve endings. It's like the difference between having 10 million in the bank vs 15 million. It doesn't really matter much. I'm personally circumcised and I've never had any problems with my dick ever. That being said though, I would never allow any son of mine to be circumcised at birth simply because cutting off parts of someone else's body without their permission for no reason other than tradition is barbaric and should definitely be illegal. It's not a functionality issue, it's a personal freedom issue.

Why is this thread still up?