/bcs/ Better Call Saul General

Better Call Saul General Discussion

Hype edition

> Season 5 final scene: youtu.be/Rm2R0BKwPWw

Attached: better-call-saul-season-5-episode-9-tony-dalton-lalo.jpg (1240x840, 894.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MMVZU1sOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Lalo dies, they should make a scene where he arrives to purgatory. At the gates he is greeted by Werner Ziegler and they hug.

generals are reddit.

how did he know it was nacho i dont remember

the back gate was open and nacho was the only one missing

>Better Call Saul General Discussion

Attached: Dance.gif (250x333, 2.53M)

Looks like laloposting is back on the menu kings.

What did huell mean by this?

Attached: IMG_5741.png (640x622, 774.25K)

Don't care. Give me Slippin' Jimmy.

Attached: slippin.jpg (940x1076, 210.8K)

Lalo is a joke. He's deadpool. A cartoon character in a serious grounded show. BCS is NOT BB. BB is ice cream for bed wetters.

Lalo is literally a mirror of Jimmy, you dope. Just as Gus was for Walt and he's sone nothing close to as cartoonish as the fulminated mercury scene or the goddamn M60 robot arm.

He's always smiling. WHY. He jumped off a cliff. Did you forget that?

>Lalo is a mirror of Jimmy
Nope, Jimmy is a lawyer, lalo is not, jimmy wears suits, lalo does not, lalo tried to kill Mike, jimmy didn't, lalo didn't represent lalo in court, jimmy represented lalo in court... hmm

>this user doesn't know the difference between mirror and foil
kek, holy shit.

Lalo doesn’t die. When Walt and Jesse abduct Saul in BB he thinks Lalo sent them and says “it wasn’t me it was Ignacio (Nacho)”

>its a Mike scene

Attached: Mike steals Kim.webm (1280x720, 902.08K)

>He jumped off a cliff.

Attached: Lalo.webm (1042x972, 1.48M)

did you think they atleast did it once?

I don't care about some meme scene you've obsessed about. None of that is BrBa levels of cheese.

Season 6 fucking when? Do we even have a trailer?

april 18

New trailer dropped recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MMVZU1sOM

all we know is that Saul thinks he's alive and Gus thinks he's dead. you think Lalo wouldn't have something to say about Tuco, the cousins and Hector being killed? he's dead

What the fuck is this?

this doesn't look terrible or great, but I'm nervous about them expanding the franchise outside their full creative control, this feels more like a spin-off in the classic sense that could tarnish the brand

Anyone have season 5 link?