IT'S UP

New JCS video on Jeffery Estein and Prince Andrew
youtube.com/watch?v=hi_ouCmuFTI

Attached: andrew.png (261x202, 60.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/UgvJchMSaXI
youtube.com/shorts/u56I8Czitmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought this guy got taken off youtube.

>2 minutes in
>Prince Harry's noble interracial marriage
dropped

He's American so he can't help himself

I love the way that supposed 'leftists' simp for a multimillionaire celebrity duchess because she's got a slightly beige skin colour.

Youtube just randomly decided to remove 2-3 of his videos completely and demonetize other videos randomly. He never got an actual explanation for why and said he might have to go elsewhere if it wasn't solved.

Then Youtube got contacted by a lot of other big creators and they reversed everything and went "We don't know what happened, sorry".

Reminder that this is the guy who does the J C S voiceover
youtube.com/shorts/UgvJchMSaXI

Attached: uglyretard.png (653x1168, 532.3K)

He does have a great voice though. If I close my eyes, he kinda reminds me of Willem Dafoe.

>Faggot American hating on /ourguy/ for banging prime teen pussy.
Sad! He's just eight 'unfortunate accidents' away from his rightful throne.

>slightly
No need for hyperbole, user

>Painted toenails
Embarrassing seeing a "man" his age dance like a girl on camera
youtube.com/shorts/u56I8Czitmk

He unironically did nothing wrong. The age of consent is 16, and he allegedly shagged a 17 year old.
He's a bit weird, but he didn't break any laws

Is that a rip off of JCS or is it really him?

oops forgot pic

Attached: dancing.png (656x1165, 553.14K)

It's their second channel

>rape an American underage girl
>get away with it because you're a British royal
Umm, 1776 bros?

Attached: 1637673936592.jpg (1200x900, 135.93K)

>sex crimes
>literally just a whore wanting money who dropped the suit after getting money

Attached: 1474969961092.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

It's pretty rarted that he chooses Harry's 'volunteering to fight for his country' as a contrast to William, given that William was on active service in both the Royal Navy and RAF over the course of like 7 years
That and treating fucking a halfcaste like it's an act equivalent to literal charity work lmao, I suppose when you think about it it is basically like giving a multi-million pound donation to a single African

>New JCS video on Jeffery Estein and Prince Andrew

If you've been following the case the video won't have anything new or interesting.

15. No one wants to admit it, but normal males will bang post-pubescent females if they think they can get away with it. He's not exceptional or has any kind of mental depravity. Just still it's illegal to traffick teenagers.

Not to mention William spent his time flying helicopters and rescuing people with the RAF in Britain, whereas Harry probably spent his entire time tucked away on an army base and was nothing but a hindrance since he probably required extra security and wouldn't have gone within 50 miles of a frontline.

>underage
She was 17. That's legal even in the State of New York.

Hack retard. Orchard mogged him years ago.

Attached: 1641095978257.gif (128x121, 122.38K)

Wow can't wait to find out these faggot furry's opinion is!

Attached: OP.png (498x600, 411.99K)