His name is Tolkien now

They even changed all the captions and titles in YouTube uploads to reflect it.
Lame.

Attached: tolkien.jpg (293x172, 7.89K)

kek, that's great.

Dude that’s the joke but also it’s good that they acknowledge their racism but it’s just a joke but it’s also ironic

>matt and trey cancelled themselves
I don't understand americans

cry more about it, racist shitlord chud

matt and trey have always been spineless cowards

Just blow in from leftypol.org/leftypol/ ?

Attached: 1482888678101.jpg (432x403, 22.75K)

The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia.

Attached: 744FE6BC-3FA0-4D8A-8AA7-982C2B3993D1.jpg (1200x630, 68.32K)

it's not a joke. if it were a joke it would simply be a joke. this is an entire revision of history and it likely is the effort of hundreds of people and millions of dollars to revise all of it across all of their platforms. even the mobile games have gotten changes for the character.

>but thats the joke
yeah, it's still fucking lame

If you dont get the joke then just say so retard, idk why you wanna try and whip up support for your retardation

Lmao

>Lame
Yes....that's the joke user.

>Day 6
>Any Forums still assblasted

Apologies, I thought jokes were meant to be somewhat funny.

the real joke is your life lmao. blacks got so assblasted over a decade old joke that the SP creators had to bend over

Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia

What if they just change it back?

Imagine the janny that had to do that. At least they got paid for it!

>and it likely is the effort of hundreds of people and millions of dollars to revise all of it across all of their platforms. even the mobile games have gotten changes for the character.
You are high.

Are you telling me that you're actually so stupid that you think south park changed the name for the "token" black, after a decade out of sjw pressure?

dude it's literally a joke. nobody had an issue with token, as that already was a joke. and if people had an issue with it, they wouldn't have kept it for over a decade.

The Tolkien joke is 10/10 and you are getting your panties twisted because you're too retarded to see that you're acting like the sjw right now.

>>and it likely is the effort of hundreds of people and millions of dollars to revise all of it across all of their platforms. even the mobile games have gotten changes for the character.
>You are high.

>Are you telling me that you're actually so stupid that you think south park changed the name for the "token" black, after a decade out of sjw pressure?

>dude it's literally a joke. nobody had an issue with token, as that already was a joke. and if people had an issue with it, they wouldn't have kept it for over a decade.

>The Tolkien joke is 10/10 and you are getting your panties twisted because you're too retarded to see that you're acting like the sjw right now.

Attached: commie.jpg (1024x1024, 113.63K)

If you dont get it then just admit you are a dullard and that nu south park is too cerebral for you and move on with your lives, humourless oafs

The joke is that hypersensitive people who didn't get the token Black joke now are confronted with their assumption of there being an offensive joke when there isn't one meaning they were the racists because the drew racists conclusions

bros I keep seeing that it's a joke, but jokes are funny

this is just Trey and Matt doing a retcon thinking they're piss the bed hilarious and everyone sane just rolled their eyes and wondered why South Park even managed to make it to Season 25

A decade ago you could joke about things. Now you can't.

>redditspacing
>redditsplaining
>redditshilling
wow almost a bingo

>blacks got so assblasted over a decade old joke that the SP creators had to bend over
Imagine actually thinking that.
Rent fucking free.

Turns out that SP is still king at making "both sides" cry.
Yes, the show that literally had an abundance of homophobic, racist and other offensive jokes, now changed their name due to their literally most inoffensive joke of them all. Dude, you're a fucking retard.

Did you not know that? I literally knew it was Tolien from his first appearance. You REALLY thought they would name a character Token Black? Way to show off your racism, sweatie

sorry to tell you this but nobody didn't get the 'token black' joke, user

there's no joke
there's just matt and trey seething over they had to kneel to the woke left

What was the racist conclusion?

imagine having to come on here and shill a boomer animated show in 2022

and posts like this aren't funny either. but I imagine this is what Trey said in a storylining meeting and they all pissed themselves thinking they were so edgy and cool

And yet south park keeps doing it.
Last season joked about trans athletes and anxiety.

The last episode literally jokes about tokenism and interpretation, ironically holding the mirror in front of sjws, who accepted token. And you fags are too stupid to see it, because you're too Any Forums pozzed and conditioned to be upset over any change.

fuck the token black shit, why are they still persisting with the fucking weed farm shit??

>getting mad due to not knowing his name was Tolkien
Just because you're a complete retard, and super racist, doesn't mean you can get angry at us. Typical white male rage, am I right?

imagine coming here and crying over a boomer animated show

>this moron with the far-too-conspicuous posting style is the one in charge of shilling ITT
holy shit, what kind of retards are running this operation?

so funny Trey

>Itt: people too stupid to get it, pretending it's just not funny
I lived long enough to see Any Forums throwing a fit about SP being sjw. Love it.

>imagine coming here and crying
show me where lmfao

His name was always Tolkien and it was also always a joke about Token black kids.