FROM DIRECTOR JORDAN PEELE

FROM DIRECTOR JORDAN PEELE

Attached: Matthew-Stafford-family.jpg (491x366, 28.82K)

>4 daughters
That's fucking rough.
Our first is gonna be a son, and since We'll be trying twice more I know odds aren't in my favor to avoid having girls completely, but it just seems like a waste of time and effort vs. having a son.

Attached: 1577651050120.jpg (2700x1800, 1.72M)

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 5.06K)

Just don't raise your daughters to be sluts and don't raise your son to create sluts.

>has all daughters
>wins the Super Bowl
Rationality bros....

Yeah with that many daughters you just know one will marry a black guy. possibly two of them

>Tfw you'll never live on huge farmland and have nine children

He looks like hes gonna kill his wife and kids

post Van Der Beek

Jordan Peele's kid is damn near white, he wouldn't have married and procreated with a white woman if he hated white people.

Attached: 2716.jpg (683x1024, 184.43K)

Even if they aren't sluts, it just seems kind of pointless, women are generally much more generic than men so you're son is going to be very distinctly YOUR son, he'll hopefully have your principles, your tics and habits, some of your tastes. Women all kind of think, do, and like the exact same shit, your daughter could be anybody's fucking daughter.

>Patrick Mahomes looks on in horror as Matthew Stafford makes yet another 4th quarter comeback

Literally terrorism

AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 'jak.png (1400x1019, 245.25K)

Every mulatto should be sterilized for the good of humanity

Peele definitely hates at least one cracker- and that cracker's name is Jordan Peele.

Mahomes bros, what the fuck is this? Not only is he stuck with a daughter but a white daughter at it

Attached: DCF34A43-4953-4C68-93B2-99A09170012C.jpg (593x590, 371.39K)

>blue eyes
How in the fuck did football!Eric Andre do that?

What’s stopping you dear user?

why are they so creepy

Same way Drake did it.

Attached: blonde.jpg (1200x630, 172.77K)

>Women all kind of think, do, and like the exact same shit, your daughter could be anybody's fucking daughter.
These are two different concerns wrapped as one? Weird. Anyway I came from a family of mostly women, half are in the military/police force and the other half are in the medical field while my cousins are traveling the world on religious missions and I'm just a drawfag. There's a variety of what women can be besides what they fuck, but I have a feeling this will all go over your head since it's something you can't accept. It's okay.

brehs...

Early life:

I mean think about it logically.

lmao these people are demons. no way that is the child of that ugly kike faced nig and brown eyed goblina

> my cousin has a job therefore isnt a basic bitch like most women