Fuck Rings of Power

Fuck Rings of Power.

Nothing gives me more joy than when big name IPs or studios fucking flop. And you see these brainless, cockless CONSOOMers lose their collective shit about it for like 6 months. Then suddenly a new trailer for [next soulless cashgrab] comes out and they're suddenly "BRO! HAVE YOU SEEN THE [PRE-RENDERED, OUTSOURCED] TRAILER FOR [BORING, WOKE AGENDA-RIDDEN IP WITH NO GOAL OTHER THAN MAKING MONEY]?! IT'S SO FUCKING SICK BRO. IT'S A RETURN TO FORM DUDE HOLY SHIT THIS GONNA BE SIIIICK. DID YOU SEE [SOULLESS YOUTUBER WHO IS OBVIOUSLY PAID OFF BY (COMPANY)] 'S REACTION TO IT? BROOOO"

The clown world can have their bread and circuses laced with poison. I won't have a fucking bite.

Attached: 1631949141865.png (1237x1156, 1.65M)

ok.
still watching.

take your meds, touch grass, have sex

Nice dubs Chuddy, mind if I check mine :3

Attached: _rXonA1DgHc.jpg (761x761, 129.25K)

You're consooming drivel shoveled by a corporation that cares more about winning woke points than telling a story. You are the kind of person who thought the shovelware games of the 90s and 2000s were soul and fun. Go fuck yourself

Meds

Holy fucking based.

Attached: 1644943849860.gif (80x60, 351.73K)

it won't flop unfortunately
if you pour enough money into ads, you can sell any garbage
normies will eat it up

Completely untrue.
This shit will be successful for the first season though. Whether people return for season 2 is the real question.

BUCKY OR NOT HEA DEY COME

Attached: 1644944200167.jpg (731x778, 37.38K)

Nigrs of Power, it's an anagram

If they manage to get past the first season without being review bombed by le evil white man I'll sell my house

THE KANGS OF POWAH N SHEIT

it's being mocked by everyone, it might get a second season just to save face

This shit isn't coming out until September. You spergs need a containment thread where you can reeee for the next seven months.

>what is Ghostbusters 2016

It began with the forging of the Great Chicken Wangz. Three were given to the Asians, slender, and most feminine of all beings.

Seven to the White-Lords, great workers and craftsmen of all civilization.

And thirty-nine, thirty-nine Chicken wangz were gifted to the race of niggers, who above all else desire free shit. For these wangz, were paid for by government welfare checks.

But they were all of them deceived, for another Chicken wang was made. In the land of Israel, in the fires of Moloch, the Jews forged in secret, a master chicken wang to control all others, and into this wang they poured their subversiveness, their neuroticism, and their will to dominate all life.

One wang to rule them all, and in globohomo bind them.

Attached: 1644509234714.png (600x619, 811.25K)

Don't play whatever video games you're talking about. Try not to lose sleep over people having different taste than you.

It's guaranteed to get a second season. Like I said, the first season will be a success no matter what. But that doesn't mean normalfags will return to watch season 2.

Review bombing is irrelevant. Nromalfags don't give a shit about reviews aside from the critic RT score.

>BRO! HAVE YOU SEEN THE [PRE-RENDERED, OUTSOURCED] TRAILER FOR [BORING, WOKE AGENDA-RIDDEN IP WITH NO GOAL OTHER THAN MAKING MONEY]?! IT'S SO FUCKING SICK BRO. IT'S A RETURN TO FORM DUDE HOLY SHIT THIS GONNA BE SIIIICK. DID YOU SEE [SOULLESS YOUTUBER WHO IS OBVIOUSLY PAID OFF BY (COMPANY)] 'S REACTION TO IT? BROOOO
So don't watch.

>Still watching
Not that guy, but you're obviously a lying shill. Nobody is going to watch this because brown elves. No exceptions.
>But I was going to-
No exceptions. If you insist on being an exception anyway then you must not be a person.

I doth shiggity thoust diggity.

The only post that matters.

>Implying humans who watch this are people
user, please. Adults are talking.