It was alright

it was alright

Attached: MV5BNjZjNDE1NTYtYTgwZS00M2VmLWEyODktM2FlNjhiYTk3OGU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_ (1).jpg (844x1500, 245.39K)

>Jennifer Lawrence as a scientist
Worst casting imaginable.

who would you have casted?

She wasn't a scientist, she was a student. You haven't watched it.

Attached: Dont.Look.Up.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX]2.webm (1222x508, 2.46M)

For this day and age it was alright.

Chalameth character was the only good one. And this movie was not just bluepilled, it was anti-redpilled.

It's the definition of 'mediocre'. I can't believe this piece of shit got a best picture nomination.

many such cases of faggot ass incels ruining this borad.
>inb4 YWNBAW
im a man fag

it had a couple of funny moments

I have never had sex

Only good scene was the dinner at impact with everyone trying to keep it going and ignoring what's about to happen.

I mean this in complete honesty, I thought it was a pretty funny flick right up until they went full retard with their 'message'. Like I understood the woman president was supposed to be trump the second they decided to portray her as stupid, they didn't have to go full fucking retard. It actually makes me think the target audience is suppose to be stupid to have to need such blatant references instead of keeping it subtle, just rolled my fucking eyes

user there was literally a picture showing she's hillary clinton

paris hilton

>dude aren't rich and old elite so selfish and rude?
yeah i didn't need a two hour movie to tell me that

I thought it was pretty good, but some situations and plot points were forced, without being funny
Like the elon jobs calling off the mission last second and several other gags
Di Carpio was excellent, so was Simon Hill

>Like I understood the woman president was supposed to be trump the second they decided to portray her as stupid
>implying there wasn't stupid presidents before Trump
l to the mao

Some of it was funny, but the movie was like a 6/10 at best. I’m more impressed by the film’s casting budget; they literally tried to get every single awesome actor/actress they could find to play the roles.

Nah see the reasoning was this: they portrayed a woman president, she was either going to be hypercapable or a "surprise" representation of trump, and I turned out to be right

They also showed the white house as a Clown show which is what the media told us all along!(tm). But of course since liberals are actually dumb they went the full 360 and compared a quote to what trump actually said

I demand women, or as I call them, whores, provide me with sex.

Attached: pp.png (839x768, 399.39K)

>alright
not this wig

Attached: 1613511102_133846.jpg (910x1504, 242.34K)

How in the fucking world are people still talk about this trash? What, Dune gets forgotten in a week and a half but this shit is talked about for months on end?

Attached: 1561340738476.jpg (476x477, 40.73K)

unlike DUNC, this was an interesting, unconventional movie

her butthole is so beautiful bros

it's not her dumbfag

I could tell it was made by the same guy of The Big Short, because he adds these little random clips throughout
just wanted to share this!