What am i in for?

What am i in for?

Attached: 1642346836947.jpg (1175x1763, 369.64K)

It’s a Western

Good Cowboy movie best watched with Mom and Dad because it's harkens back to the 1960's

I found the part where this guy who has been straight all his life just starts buttfucking with only some spit as lube rather unbelievable.

Six inch cockvolvers.

You can’t just buttfuck a cowboy in a tent by goin’ in dry. You need some sorts o’ lube. He’ll get some butter or coconut oil, it ain’t even gotta be organic cause we ain’t faggots, we’re just gay cowboys that respect the way we handle our cattle.

When this first came out
(no pun intended)
This idiot redneck cowboy wannabe that worked in the parts dept
were I worked kept saying I was gay and the
movie was about me. I had not seen it but read about and he pissed when I told him it was about gay cowboys who fucked each other when they went hunting... kind of like what he and his buddies did, lol.

Where's my brokebuck mountain?

he could have put stuff in his ass before and knew that you needed lube. Not unbelievable at all. It's repressed homosexuality, not that he a switch was just flipped and he was now gay

Cowboy buttsex

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.12K)

KINO
it's depressing though. Ledger really had a chance to be one of the best actors around too

Attached: 555.png (500x522, 133.43K)

>buckbreak mountain
White people were buck broken long before blacks

one of the ugliest film titles ever.

so you're assuming he just lived his life, completely gay, without playing with his ass once?

he put some raw cow fat in his asshole before so it melted you retard

wtf would you play with your arsehole without having a erect penis to fuck it? that's gay af

I've never had this kind of sincere love with a woman. It does very good in portraying love. The soundtrack is very corny, but it's a good movie.

didn't one of the yeehaw rawhide rawdogging cowboy fellers get beaten to death?

Also: it's two dudes. You know how guys are, they're always horny as fuck. Not gonna lie: the sex aspect was a turn off, I found it icky. Which brings us back to the discussion if sex scenes in movies are necessary.

It also has a very good Heath Ledger. I hate the fact that his Joker role got shilled into oblivion.