How do I stop being sad that there are actors who can't get any more work...

How do I stop being sad that there are actors who can't get any more work? They brought us joy and all they got is struggle

Attached: tumblr_ltu3aiFgtR1qba17yo1_500_.jpg (373x375, 45.48K)

They're just people. They're not doing it to make you happy, they're doing it because they were either in the right place at the right time or they're unironically horrible shitty narcissistic morons.

It depends on the actor I suppose but in enough cases for me the actor is usually doing pretty good by simply not being a total fucking moron with the money they made at the time. The only time i feel bad is when they seem to have a personal enjoyment of acting and it's just what they want to do with their lives and they don't get to do it. But fuck'em I want to do things I don't get to do and I'm not rich and I'm not getting random royalty checks in the mail. Life is unfulfilling for most people.

I suggest getting a job

it's part of the game. most know about this instability going in, if they have two brain cells to rub together.

This. I can’t imagine feeling bad for some 10/10 Chad millionaire because he’s - gasp - making less money than he used to.

Like, get home after a 12 hour day of just constant shit and anxiety and people breathing down my neck for work that has to be done NOW NOW NOW and I’m gonna feel bad for some 6’2 famous nigga with a perfectly symmetrical face? I live in a 600 square foot apartment and I haven’t had sex since 2017. Fuck off.

>Hurt yourself in a worse way
yeah great thinking
But they were kids. They couldn't even consent but they are supposed to be wise enough to know having their image blasted to the whole world is going to give them a lot of problems and its only a dice roll of whether they get benefits too

He was so handsome here

>I'm more stupid than they are

you make it sound easy

Attached: 1643190882075.jpg (900x1119, 396.4K)

>I’m an unemployed loser who simps for failed male actors online
Your parents will feel a massive sense of relief when you finally kill yourself

12 hour work day? Where do you live? I hate being a wagie

They don’t have the hustle.

Attached: EricRoberts.jpg (984x984, 194.67K)

>get home after a 12 hour day of just constant shit

dude get a better job lmao
always funny when people make it a point of pride how shit their job is and how many hours they have to work

thread's not even about tom kek

Orange County
>inb4 just move somewhere cheaper, my family and all of my friends live here
It’s not a point of pride at all. I was responding to op’s question “don’t you feel le bad for the poor famous millionaire chad?” and my answer was no I really don’t.
>just get a better job
I make decent money for someone in his mid 20s, it’s just expensive as fuck to live here

nigga im homeless

That says everything

GET IN YOUR HOME, ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME?

You feel bad that they're "struggling" with millions of dollars... ok retard

so your point of pride is what, being a lazy homo contributing nothing to society?

But you guys didn't bring anyone happiness. Nobody ever had a wonderful time because of you