Unchartedbros…

Unchartedbros…

Attached: 3CC851D0-47DE-403C-9809-CC2F23817F6A.jpg (828x789, 292.74K)

well yeah, no shit.

God i hope The Trans of Us flops too.

desu i imagined it would score no more than 30% so im actually surprised, still looks like shit tho

That means it’s gonna be kino

It's good. Go watch it.

Nothing wrong with that score. It still looks better than any other movie coming out this year

Attached: ADC9062B-A474-498C-9BF5-49F580BD8BF9.jpg (1638x2048, 715.78K)

actually higher than expected
tom holland is not leading man material and he has been extremely lucky he had the spider-man name to carry him in those films
what else has he been in where he's actually any good?

>90+ critics/40-50 critics/70-80 audience
unadulterated kino

not one black person like n the main cast. That's minus 30 on rotten tomatoes. probably another minus 10 for no LGBTQ. one of the girl is middle eastern but that doesn't count. I did see one mulatto girl listed as "Spanish Girl" but I guess that's not inclusive enough for the critics.

>Games are basically movies
>They make a movie
>It's shit
How?

because moviegames only sell because consoles will always be bought by braindead niggers

Answer: The games are shit

Fuck Tom Holland that little subhuman faggot. If I ever see Tom Holland in person I'm gonna punch his stupid face and shove it into the ground, gonna make that faggot regret the day he was ever born and will shove my foot into that subhuman's face while I rip off his stupid pants and rape him till I cum. I bet that subhuman would probably like getting raped too. Subhuman trash. Look at this ugly little shit

Attached: Cjio6DWV_400x400.jpg (381x381, 18.72K)

Yeah the actual gameplay is pretty mediocre, the gunplay in the PS3 games is fucking abysmal. I heard they improved it in the PS4 ports of the first 3 games but I don't care enough to find out.

Most of Sony’s movie games are carried on by the fact that players think they’re playing a game so good and deep that it’s better than a film. Turns out the story isn’t good enough for a typical 2 hour film.

Literally. It's gonna be a great flick.

they did actually. uncharted 2 on ps4 was a lot of fun on crushing

why is some little twerp playing nathan drake?

Willing to give a lot of love for someone you hate

i liked him in the devil all the time. he was surprisingly good. he was a lead actor in it technically. its an odd movie, not really horror but i actually liked it. some people didnt though

>video game movie
but it'll be good this time!

Attached: 1366767321735.gif (250x141, 735.54K)

This faggot is going to be playing Spider-Man for the rest of his life. All his other films are terrible bombs.

the only way this could be good is if they put a shitload of time and money into it. it needs giant set pieces all over different places in the world and amazing stunts. i doubt they have either

Snoybros...
Even our moviemovies are flops

GOOD FUCK WHITE MALE LEADS

lol

Guys that's the score from 31 critics. Early critics are the ones who get wined and dined by the studio to influence their opinion. And they still gave it a rotten score. When the rest of the critics start giving their reviews this score is going to plummet.

Not a chance, that one has direct input from Neil Druckmann, the game's writer. He's even directing a few episodes.

Tom Holland trying to play a tough guy is laughable

The only good video game movie is Sonic. I can't wait for Sonic 2 to crush Morbius like it crushed Birds of Prey

That means it's gonna be an absolute trainwreck like TLOU 2 was.

I feel so bad for Holland. Sony is dragging him into these crappy films and destroying his name. Meanwhile his girlfriend is getting tons of critically acclaimed roles.

Because instead of it being a copy/paste of one of the game's stories, they decided to make it a weird origin story thing where he's too young and then smash all of the setpieces from the first 3 games into one movie.