Which specific television episodes do you consider to be the greatest of all time?

For me, it's The Leftovers S02E08 ("International Assassin").

Attached: image.jpg (612x380, 24.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUHoX_5Y51I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dudley at the bicycle shop

Battlestar Galactica Miniseries (1 & 2)

International Assasin - The Leftovers
The Getaway - Dexter
The Promise - Justified
Family Meeting - The Shield
The Constant - Lost
Who Needs A Guy - Halt And Catch Fire
407 Proxy Authentication - Mr.Robot
Middle Ground - The Wire
The Suitcase - Mad Men
Pine Barnes - The Sopranos
I Live Here Now - The Leftovers
Chicanery - Better Call Saul
Mizumono - Hannibal
Broken - House
Charlie Work - Always Sunny
A House Divided - Rectify
All I'm Saying
Margate Sands - Boardwalk Empire
Ronny/Lilly - Barry
Houses Head - House
The Castle - Fargo
Remedial chaos theory - Community
Seven Minutes In Heaven - Daredevil
Blindsided

agree with pretty much all of these except Pine Barrens, not trying to be contrarian but there are a lot of better self-contained Sopranos episodes (like Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood)

based

True, I don't remember much about sop i watched it years ago. I need to rewatch,I just had to put a sop episode in the list.
Do you have any hidden gems to recommend fren?

>no Matt, Matt, Matt World

wtf

The Constant is fantastic, but for me, the best episode will always be Live Together, Die Alone.

Attached: 2X23_DesmondFailSafe.jpg (1260x700, 348.58K)

Ozymandias

Probably Baelor or Red Wedding.

Magnum P.I. Did you see the sun rise

Attached: Polish_20220215_030850512.jpg (1198x900, 332.53K)

Heroes - Company Man

Attached: CM.jpg (3000x2000, 1.22M)

The Reddit store called. They're running out of you.

First four seasons will always be kino, whether you like it or not.

Babylon 5 -- Severed Dreams
Star Trek -- The Doomsday Machine
Firefly -- Out of Gas
The West Wing -- Evidence of Things Not Seen

All of my stuff is old because I don't really feel like I have perspective on recent stuff, at least in terms of which episode really stands out.

Le evil nazis killed the innocent fed, it's shit.
Face off is better

Based user, I think I'm going to go rewatch all of these episodes.

Attached: 1453950640565.jpg (180x192, 15.7K)

Wild, OP, I was just going to make my first Channel 4 thread with this very question. But I don't want to post an image, so I'll never make a thread.

First shows that come to mind are:
Seinfeld
NYPD Blue
MASH
Cheers
ER

But no episode seems an obvious winner

But no

kekorama

Whatever episode this is from

Attached: 1644550257466.gif (498x280, 1.99M)

The one where Alan Alda and Hot Lips are captured by Norks after their jeep breaks down.

Holy cringe boomer.
Only good one is 24

Oh and whichever Dirk Gently episode ha the bridge scene (apparently it's the second one, "Lost & Found"), because that by itself is enough: youtu.be/AUHoX_5Y51I

24 is terrible. It's just addictive enough while you're actually watching it that you forget this fact. But it's really fucking stupid. Also, MASH may be dated, but it's still a good show, at least once you get past the early stuff.

For me, it's Heaven Sent from Doctor Who. One of those episodes where every aspect of the production comes together and works perfectly
Pretty quality list desu, well done user
I feel there's better West Wing episodes than that one, but it's been a while since I watched it so I wouldn't be able to pick out one myself. Maybe 17 People, or the season 2 finale

The Sopranos - Funhouse
Deadwood - Sold Under Sin
The Larry Sanders Show - Arthur After Hours
Boardwalk Empire - To The Lost
Extras - The Extra Special Series Finale
Homicide: Life on the Street - Three Men and Adena
Mad Men - The Gypsy and the Hobo
Justified - Bloody Harlan

Attached: stan.gif (500x242, 662.63K)

MASH is funny but it gets extremely melodramatic in the third part of the episode I noticed. Like the first two parts before commercials will be comedy and the ending part is usually some sob story like how Radar was beat up by neighborhood kids as a child or Alda's character was almost drowned by his brother. Usually it comes out of nowhere too.

You have any tips where to start doctor who or which season to watch

just start at any of the doctor's runs. it doesn't matter which one you start with, each new actor is a new jumping on point for the series.

You're right, no good TV existed before the 2000s. Battlestar Galactica rules, amirite? I don't need to say the obvious ones like Sopranos. Quit whining and contribute

Sherlock S2e01- Scandal in Belgravia

Best starting point is either Series 1 of NuWho or Series 5. Both of them start off with a Doctor and showrunner new to it. Series 5 is a bit more modern, which might be more palatable for you, while Series 1 is obviously the start of NuWho but is much more dated and cheesy in places since it's a BBC show from the mid 2000s. Either way you'd be starting off at a good jumping on point with a new Doctor and a new showrunnee coming in
You could always start from the VERY beginning and work your way through everything from 1963 onwards