Oh no no no... marvel bros

Oh no no no... marvel bros....

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-211754_Facebook.jpg (1079x1471, 1.02M)

Fuck the oscars

big mouth for a guy who doesnt even made good movies

I am a zoomer and I saw this movie with my little brother and his friends. It was fucking shit.

the movie was honestly not that great cinema-wise, very forgettable
a great "I clapped" blockbuster, sure, but not awards-worthy

Why wasn’t Heman nominated for an Emmy?

>a great "I clapped" blockbuster, sure
No, it wasn't.

The hype of 3 spider-men was able to get thousands of people into theaters despite all the covid hysteria. None of these other movies did that.

this 'movie' doesn't even work on its own, it's a sequel to 2 other and to 5 other. they should put rule than Oscar movies can not be a part of on going franchises and must be filmed in at least 75% instead of cgi

I wanna cum in kevin smiths vaginal implant chest cavity while he cries and posts his 1423rd crying picture to twitter

Honestly, with the garbage that's come out since the coof, he's not totally wrong

>Needing Kevin Smith to defend your movie

Attached: norm-macdonald-norm.gif (640x480, 2.77M)

Literally one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. I occasionally watch marvel movies. The last one I watched was end game which was okay. This Spider-Man movie was so fucking dogshit I felt like I got scammed.

Spider-Twink already gets enough attention from capeshit fans. Does it really need to be nominated for Best Picture too?

No one cares about the Oscars and no way home is just every other Marvel movie with cameos.

The Academy happened? Anyway.

Yes, Chud. And you will say it louder.

Attached: anthony-anderson-emmys-2020.jpg (2000x1333, 569.14K)

why can't kevin smith be as passionate about his own movies as he is with comic book movies?

Could capeshit fans please stop being so fucking insecure about the things you like essentially being for children?

Does Kevin Smith get any money from the MCU? Whys he always sucking it's cock so much?

Why does he need this kind of validation for NWH?

If you like it, you like it. Who cares if it gets an award or not?

Manchildren know deep down what they watch and what they are

I'm going to nominate Keven smith for honorary homosexual of the year for this year's Oscars.