Okay, that was in no way “one little fight”

And there was no Pizza Hut in the garage.

I HAVE BEEN LIED TO

Attached: 147AF35C-A563-458F-9A7F-2DEF749FE8FB.jpg (1000x1333, 166.99K)

i want to watch it but

Is there a Zoomer jazz?

This is the stupidest trend for tv shows right now. Remaking light hearted comedy shows into 'serious' teen dramas is fucking stupid and I wish studios would stop.

I dunno yet, it’s so weird I never made it that far. I just paused it to shitpost. They’re doing this whole “grim dark” thing that isn’t really working for me, so I’m not super invested. That and all the slang sounds like it was added by 25 year old white Tisch or Emerson school grads.

is he stealing a rim

It is, but if they're being remade might as well go in the most different direction possible. Not only making Bel-Air again (already a lost cause), but as a comedy again would be even more redundant and unwanted

>That and all the slang sounds like it was added by 25 year old white Tisch or Emerson school grads.
Like when they have Will respond to someone by saying
>yeah? Bet.
He’s literally responding to accepting a bet. That’s not how the slang term is used colloquially. It’s not that literal. It essentially just means “yes” but it seems like they were worried white audiences would get confused, so they had him say it in response to an actual gambling bet.

Is Uncle Phil a tall and imposing but charismatic fatman?

Attached: UNCLE PHIL DESTROYER OF POH TAY TOES.jpg (1024x747, 73.16K)

>when you’re a ugly Trump chud who can’t get a date for valentines so you spend your day binging a show you know you will hate

I’m sorry you’re lonely chud. Maybe get a dog?

Attached: 27F9D8F4-9F26-4288-80D2-439C33F3043A.jpg (1638x2048, 715.78K)

He’s big and imposing, but they kind of zoomered him up and ditched the whole fat thing

Attached: 75EFF2A1-6B8F-4739-94B3-3EF817350673.jpg (620x410, 71.76K)

Fit Uncle Phil just seems wrong.

#NotMyUnclePhil

In fairness, when Will claims he got sent to Bel-Air due to "one little fight" it really comes across as him downplaying things. Your mom doesn't send you away to live with relatives over one "little" fight. Moms do that because your ass is going to get murdered. So either Will had one little fight with a complete sociopath, or that "one little fight" was actually a big fight that was the culmination of an escalating conflict.

Lol no I’m for sure alone, but I’m not sad about it, I don’t completely hate the show so far, and I don’t like trump. If I had more space I’d love a dog though. The show isn’t TERRIBLE but it’s not that great either. So far it’s just kind of mediocre

Why did they put so many black people in the show? Its just like lotr, wtf.

Watch the new Geoffrey Butler be played by a white guy :D

He’s still black, but it seems like they went the same route Gotham did with Alfred and made him a “tough bad ass” now or whatever. Shit’s trying way too hard to be gritty and dark

someone should swap his crown for the burger king crown.

This show is actually pretty damn enjoyable. Can't wait for the next episode.

Who looks better, Aunt Viv or Hillary? I can't decide.

FUCK YO FATHA
FUCK YOU, NIGGA YOU'RE A PHONE!!!!!!!

Agreed. And yet I'm oddly fascinated by the possibilities of a grimdark Seinfeld remake...

Fuck Phillip Banks.

Ooh! Or Cheers! Imagine Norm played as a gigantic, muscle-bound psycho, and when he comes in the bar there's no happy, welcoming "Norm!" from everyone, but a fearful, almost whispered "Norm..." from the clearly terrified patrons.

>if they're being remade might as well go in the most different direction possible
This makes zero sense. If you’re going to just make everything different why not just make it an original show?