MORMONS ARE....LE BAD!

>MORMONS ARE....LE BAD!

Attached: 1638142402820.png (960x540, 522.4K)

>forgetting the episode that ends with mormon kid shitting on stan and everyone agreeing that he’s cool

Implying they aren't

As soon as i read this status someone in the podcast im listening to mentioned mormons

>status

Attached: 1623287955020.jpg (569x802, 45.61K)

What is bait?

It's true, they are Le Bad. Joseph Smith being a total charlatan who started a polygamist cult is completely verifiable even if you're a regular Christian.

Yeah, the episode shows how ridiculous the Mormon faith is, but shows how normal and grounded the people are. It was a direct criticism on Mormonism, but I think the point is all religions have stupid and nonsensical origins but that doesn't really matter that much.

**blocks your front door**

Attached: mormons.jpg (1200x900, 121.03K)

thats the opposite of the message of this episode
unless having your dumbass beliefs laid out for people to see offends you

Joseph smith was a lying cult leader piece of shit. Mormonism is fucking bunk. It's provable nonsense. It's a cult that was obviously founded as a cult, event he most shallow level of research shows that the people who invented it were nothing but a bunch of opportunists.
Mormons are generally good people though. Every single Mormon I have personally known has been nothing but kind and honorable. People every society should aspire to be like. It's almost as if the shittyness of someone's religion's history shouldn't translate to us treating them like trash.

Heh I loved the meltdown people had from that ending. Reddit and youtube comments were FUMMING. Going on rants about how mormons are a cult, and hate women and minorities and stuff, and that Stan should have defended himself and that it's impossible for mormons to be happy, etc.

Why are anti mormons so sad bros? I want a cute mormon boyfriend to live happy ever after with.

Attached: FHvB0RDUYAQCFIt.jpg (1638x2048, 592.72K)

MORMONS ARE LE... GOOFY

Mormons are a joke

they literally believe satan is humanity's savior

Reminder that the Holy Empire of Zion will take it's rightful place as the rule of the American Wasteland.

Attached: 1620076702467.jpg (550x358, 154.87K)

dum dum dum dum dum

> Seething incel atheists mad that mormons are happy successful people

How does it feel to know a mormon is laughing and having fun right now while you're pondering suicide on valentine's day?

Mromonism is just another form of jew worship

>Mormonism is really fucking dumb.
>But the followers are really nice people.
>Don't take the religion bait, but definitely love the people.
Fixed.

Don't like mormons that much but I dislike Matt and Trey even more.

>entire episode is about Mormons being weirdos but kind

Why do you presume people who think Mormons are stupid are necessarily atheists?

Who else would hate religion but a filthy atheist?

How about Agnostics?

Reddit didn’t even exist back then