Imagine drinking

Imagine drinking

Attached: leaviung las vegas.png (1500x946, 1.57M)

alcohol is the biggest meme in human history

Explain?

Never cared for alcohol. Only 24 but already I've had enough, I just don't enjoy getting drunk anymore. Didn't even drink that much in college, would much rather smoke a joint and go for a walk or sit by a fire. The only times I've ever been drunk were due to peer pressure and the hangover always made it not worth it. I will admit the stoner community is insufferable but weed is just so much more appealing to me.

Explain?

>Imagine not drinking in 2022

Attached: pic-1-572x429.jpg (572x429, 53.31K)

Cringe

Kind in your boat except I love drinking. Problem is I have no moderation when it comes to drinking. And I’m done with hangovers and feeling like shit. Why I only drink on days like this.

Attached: 4FDBE697-678D-43D9-AEEA-1497EB64F901.jpg (260x194, 5.85K)

It insists on itself

huh wat u mean?

Attached: egg.jpg (326x553, 51.2K)

you are drunmk

Not yet brother

Attached: WHAT A XMAS.png (1920x1080, 3.9M)

I somehow almost feel worse emotionally as a mostly reformed drunk than I did when I was guzzling a 12 pack every day and waking up nearly sharting myself each morning. What the fuck even is this evil reality? I swear God is drunk or some shit and seeing how things have turned out I can't exactly blame him.

You were using booze to self medicate. Did the same thing for my anxiety since I refused to take benzodiazepines

He was an alcohol

no thanks

How did you quit? I never was a big drinker, and have worked from home for over 6 years. So, when the pandemic first hit, I thought to myself that if I drink at home, alone, then things could be catastrophic, the potential outcomes could be terrible. So I quit for a year and forced myself to exercise every day. It was one of the best years of my life. Then the restrictions were lifted here, buddies invited me for a drink at a bar and now I pretty much can't stop drinking every night on my own.

Attached: 1638726678640.jpg (590x531, 23.83K)

did you quit exercising? One thing that stopped my daily binging was my priority of exercise. I valued waking up alert and early to hit my homegym way more than getting smashed on a fifth of whiskey.
Now i just coordinate one or two nights of drinking with my rest days.

The amount that I drink is so much that I can barely physically function, so I didn't so much "quit" exercise, more accurately, I'm incapable. Not trying to be semantically difficult there, being as detailed as I can. I'm desperate to workout and exercise, however my body craves alcohol so much that I'm no longer certain that I can stop. I'm considering trying to acquire some naltrexone soon, an opiate agonist which treats alcohol abuse.

Attached: 1638708150536.jpg (1236x1280, 44.85K)

Spot on. Had lifelong anxiety issues. Worst part is that I've systematically taken a hammer to most of my anxiety and even issues with low grade chronic pain and I'm still weird and thirsty.

I'm not quit but manage a few days off each week and the days I indulge usually aren't catastrophic. A big part of it was my tolerance plateauing out of nowhere for some reason. I'd been reducing intake here and there then one day instead of kicking the 12 pack and still wanting more it was enough and I was proper wrecked. Realized I could get drunk for cheaper riding that and kept going. One of the things that helped was making a spreadsheet of how much I drank and spent on it to actually see that I was spending a couple hundred bucks a month on cans of piss slow motion killing myself.

How much are you drinking a day?
If you're drinking close to a 5th or more a day I would seek immediate help. Talk to a professional about detox options. It's not gonna be fun. I remember I literally could not sleep for a week during detox, but eventually I got off it.

Just have some self control. What's the matter with you?

Absolute pediatrician taste, I exclusively butt chug myself.

Attached: tuxedopooh.jpg (649x400, 28.83K)

This is both a retard take and actually what it finally comes down to in the end to subdue the demon. Which is why shit is impossible to properly quit.

Vegans currently seething and coping, being betas and roping in this thread.

The type of alcohol depends on my mood, but on average it's either: 10 to 18 beers, 3 bottles of red wine or 1 bottle of scotch (70cl). Good advice, thanks and best wishes to you.

Attached: 1638706873236.jpg (1575x2048, 973.54K)

>be the quietest most reserved person alive
>drink alcohol
>bouncing off the walls
>extreme overbearing energy
>drink 40oz of gin
>get superhuman confidence
>wake up to holes in walls, angry texts, snapchat replies I dont remember sending
>everyone mad at me every single time
>spend the week hungover too paranoid to leave the house or function as a human being
>Friday rolls around
>repeat

Attached: 1641415635137.jpg (410x353, 25.6K)