I recorded the race of all 433 actors in the 2022 Super Bowl commercials

Here’s how they compare to the actual US population.

Attached: BB7BC28E-D3DB-4FAC-95BA-534B577DF679.jpg (1981x1708, 266.91K)

Who do they consider "white"?

Latinxbrxs…we lost…

Whoa it’s like american culture is centered around something

Blacks are entertaining. It's that simple.

Obsessed

>watching the superbowl
>watching comercials for it
>making a graph for it so you can talk about said commercials having blacks in it with other autists

You needed to make a chart to see that niggers are in every commercial?

>white people really close to the reality
>still complain

That's insane, and proves the agenda

who was the native american

>Native Americans that far down
How

dat perfect asian representation though

Nigger worship is the official religion of America. Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take his name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers, and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools, and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble, like gods.

While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month, plus MLK's birthday and Juneteenth. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers.

ok i laughed

lmao I am currently watching the superbowl, on the 3rd quarter, I specifically came to Any Forums to ask why american commercials are so BLACK, america is completely obsessed with niggers aren't they

They know that blacks spend their money easily (when they aren't simply stealing)

they were effectively exterminated

Then why are ratings in decline while racism continues to go parabolic?

Some beer commercial. So their only representation came from mocking their alcoholism. But black people finna have it the worst in Amerikkka nah mean?

>how
heh

oh sure, then someone else uses chart that Any Forums related it stays up, but when I do it modern family/ariel winter i get banned and the charts are nuked.

but getting back on topic. it was off putting seeing a certain ethnicity front and center in every commercial.

>it was off putting seeing a certain ethnicity front and center in every commercial
This. Hopefully one day America will return to its 0% white roots.

Unironically true. This pasta is missing the fact that like most religions, they are obsessed with proselytizing as much as possible. Nobody would care if Americans didn't try to push their religion everywhere else too

>no middle east
Did you just count them as asian or white? I know the census calls them white for another decade or so.

how does this compare to the racial makeup of the NFL

its no laughing matter anymore

Go back

now this is what I call autism

If you remove jews from equation the actual white representation percentage would fall to below 20%

>Assert a media social manipulation without evidence
>YOU'RE JUST OBSESSED AND TRIGGERED, GO BACK TO POL!
>Assert a media social manipulation with evidence
>YOU'RE JUST AUTISTIC

>NOOOOOOO THERE ARE BLACK PEOPLE IN COMMERCIALS I'M BEING GENOCIDED
Grow the fuck up.

STOP
WATCHING
GROIDBALL

>despite being only 13% of the population blacks are nearly 40% of commercial actors

>we are under-represented because systemic white racism!! gib us dat!
>"you are actually over-represented and here are the facts"
>*STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS AND INCOHERENT NOISES*
good job retard

bi racial people are not black you stupid fucking racist dunce

>latinos underrepresented
>over the smaller black population that is over represented
And they still want more

>White
>60%
lmao do burgers count half breeds as white?

Autism