What did you think of this documentary? I was honestly impressed how good he was at it

What did you think of this documentary? I was honestly impressed how good he was at it

Attached: tindswind.jpg (1320x743, 85.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6RgyolifKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitches be dumb

He was very convincing though

i just hope peter get better

Attached: 1644779671975.jpg (593x630, 130.92K)

I generally resist misogyny, and I tend to respect women and enjoy their company. Why, only twenty minutes ago I was posting a female comedian I find funny (Julia Davis).
But god damn is hard not to hate women watching this.
>zero charisma
>average looks
>terrible Israeli accent
>women falling over his dick because he appears to be rich
Did you hear those voice memos? He sounded fucking retarded.

ive been browsing Any Forums since 2k7, browsed Any Forums from its launch and have been on tons of incel forums and every subreddit dedicated to inceldom from /r/incels to /r/braincels.

this single docu made me hate women more than the decade of browsing the above

Why would Netflix sabotage women like this?

Even if he was real
>Israeli heir to a South African diamond heir
>nothing going on with his personality beyond that
I can't fucking imagine wanting to spend time with someone like that. I know money is dope and all, I'd date a rich bitch too don't get it twisted, but this guy? he had no swag

going by how they portrayed the last girl as a yassss queen who got her epic revenge despite the clothes being worth what? 10k? while she was 140k in debt mean they bought into their own story.

I want to know how many women he has to go through before he finds some women willing to go into debt for him. For every one that agrees, there must be a dozen who blank him or tell him to fuck off.

who's the simp among us?

Attached: tinder swindler gofundme.png (1768x853, 442.35K)

I'm baffled at how much effort went into defrauding these people. The guy clearly already had means, what was the point of stealing a couple hundred thousand average women? The juice just doesn't seem worth the squeeze.

Is he just a lunatic?

>The guy clearly already had means,
?????? what fucking documentary did you watch retard? because the guy in this definitely wasnt rich

>The guy clearly already had means, what was the point of stealing a couple hundred thousand average women
no he didn't. did you see where he was from?

it's called a ponzi scheme you muppet

>watching netflix

I know everyone is saying how stupid the women are but they flew on a private jet, stayed in the nicest hotels, traveled all over europe etc. Of course they thought he was rich. If anyone took me on a private jet I would assume they were rich

>Israeli heir to a South African diamond heir
>nothing going on with his personality beyond that
>I can't fucking imagine wanting to spend time with someone like that
Lots, and I mean LOTS of ladies exist who will cut out the love/middleman and go "Yeah, fuck romance, I want a guy that'll be a dedicated simp who lets me 'travel' on his dime", they tend to be schizos with huge problems involving money fixations, but exist nonetheless, and it isn't really hard to find loaded #girlboss creatures with emotional issues on Instagram and paid dating sites if you know what you're doing, which this dude clearly did. The fact they're putting themselves out in the manner means spending time with someone like this is an upgrade to their current situation, which is "drove most career men away"

I know several people who like to toss their cash around on social media in an attempt to look interesting and find bored rich guys that'll give them a "How do you do, rich thot" and whisk them away on their shitty Embraer, only to find out they're usually foreigners that wanna fuck them once for the novelty

advancewarspowerofmoney.gif

Attached: 53464636.jpg (2464x1143, 563.98K)

they didnt get shit from netflix? fucked by the big kike again

>Did you hear those voice memos? He sounded fucking retarded.
That's what all muzzies and jews sound like

youtube.com/watch?v=K6RgyolifKQ

only watched it with this commentary, top kek

Tate is nothing but a clown, but hes a really funny clown