Look comments in the Amazon LOTR trailer

>look comments in the Amazon LOTR trailer
>Literally all of them are Europeans, and Russians, spamming insults and mockery
Holy fucking shit, where did all these Russians come from?

Attached: 1644695548846.jpg (1080x798, 87.79K)

>where did all these Russians come from?
from russia

Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear

>muh russia
go back to africa nigger

>Holy fucking shit, where did all these Russians come from?
From Russia?...

probably paid trolls, but they're actually just spreading the truth instead of trolling

probably bored soldiers with nothing better to do waiting around to invade Ukraine.

Why do their hacker groups have such gay names?

>niggers of europe trollspamming Amazon's woke flagship

Attached: oh yeah.webm (1280x720, 963.84K)

How dare European people get uppity when Jeffrey Preston and the quadroon gang make off like absolute niggers with something superficially based on European folk-lore and meta-physically derived from Catholic theology.
They is probably bots.

Attached: sdcqx22a4ps41.jpg (1200x1095, 154.17K)

Who paid them?

Is Galadriel a natural ginger or blonde?

Attached: Morfydd Clark 2.jpg (932x1200, 259.2K)

Galadriel is naturally built to polish deez nuts.

>go back to africa
Your ancestors forcibly brought my ancestors over here, and now you want us to leave because you can no longer use us as slaves?
Nah, I think I'll stay right where I am.

They are bots. Not that trump is out if office they are repurposed to causing disorder in the west by making people believe having any black person in a show is an attack on all whites.

Slavs love lord of the rings and hate minorities/lgbt

Did you miss all the poles in there as well? If you look you can find over a dozen languages. The people who hate Amazon are far more diverse than the ones pushing senseless diversity into LOTR.

>Euro creates inspirational fantasy that literally everyone bases their fantasy fiction on.
>American globo-homos take it and fill it with negros.
I wonder why Euros and Ruski are pissy.

Attached: 1644028649176.jpg (1080x1350, 107.7K)

Amazon of course!
Need to add more fuel to the "everything I don't like is russia's fault" fire when it gets reviewbombed by people who actually saw it and hate it.
Why's it have such low ratings? Russian trolls of course!

oh now Anglos are European. Go fuck yourself, it's our folklore.

Yes, they are
t. Anglo

I've been copy pasting the russian quote everywhere and I'm not russian. I just find it funny to see retards seethe about russian bots and come up with all these convoluted conspiracy theories.

>“Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt” - J.R.R. Tolkien
Yikes. The chuds can't even get their quote from their favorite fantasy books right. Chuds are seething because the trailer came out much better than they expected and now they have conflicted feelings. All the cute trans girls will be watching this with their hot chad bfs while the chuds cry at home in their rooms. Any Forumscels lose again, must be da joos am I rite. Most people loved the trailer.

Attached: 1644816751427.png (720x720, 625.09K)

>but its literally russian bots their is proof
no wonder everyone hates russia now

Yea...their getting set to invade Ukraine so controlling the narrative on an Amazon preview is top priority. The IQ of you people must be dismal.

Spamming is against the rules user and you are spamming this comment everywhere. Be careful.

/thread
what a dumb question, OP

>guy rips off germanic sagas and the kalevala
>we anglos made this, it belongs to us

Attached: 1644846168906.png (300x344, 79.34K)

>Spamming is against the rules
So why are chuddos spamming the YT comments?

its all just whites

>muh russian government hackrs are posting mean things about lord of the rings because... because... WELL THEY JUST ARE OK

>muh russia

get your head out of rachel maddows snatch already you freak

For what purpose? And why would they do it in Russian if the idea is to trick Westerners into a false consensus?
It's just White people from around the world voicing their disgust

A Nubian kween das rite
But that's literally the purpose

This is the third time I've seen this post. If you're a human, and the Russians really are bots: They're still objectively better than you.

You don't know that. Look how ridiculously diverse Any Forums is.

All me

>government

nah its the same shit as chink social media click farms. they're just botfarms paid to some ruskies in a concrete block

It's kind of hilarious, pretty much everyone shitposts about negro fatigue.

Attached: E3 Stream - YouTube - Iridium - we wuz kangz and shit.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

>Literally all of them are Europeans, and Russians, spamming insults and mockery
Specifically they're all posting the same quote in their own language.
I used to laugh at people/critics who blamed "Russian bots" but I'm not sure about it now.

The top comments were all the "Evil can only corrupt..." quote in different languages. How long until they close the comment section?

Fuck you chuddo

>creating racial tensions in the country you are at war with isnt a war tactic

>a great work of anglo saxon folklore appropriated by jews and sold back to us to spread wokist BLM propaganda
Anglo uprising soon lads

Attached: 1614046941428.jpg (1024x783, 274.25K)

>where did all these Russians come from
they've been there the entire time, manipulating elections, making/breaking kings/nations. this is the first time they've done anything out in the open.

Heh

Attached: 1644866687141.png (1371x337, 161.29K)

Waddle to the back of the line, failure.

They're bots you absolute reddit brained retard.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian bot
>no I don't have any evidence