Is Seinfeld attractive? I think he's a solid 7-8/10, my gf thinks he's somewhat of a 6. What do you (You) think?

Is Seinfeld attractive? I think he's a solid 7-8/10, my gf thinks he's somewhat of a 6. What do you (You) think?

Attached: 1627618791257.png (417x642, 627.72K)

I can think of 1 very obvious reason why he's not attractive

He's an outgoing rich guy

generic horse jew face

in the show he wasn't especially rich

It doesn't matter, on the female rating scale he's attractive enough and even in the show he's a successful standup comic with a big apartment in NY city.

Jerry - 7/10
George - 6/10
Kramer - 7/10
Elaine - 8/10

I think you're homosex

maybe but he is not costanza

Is there anything wrong with it?

If you know what I mean

and you quoted it

Davidduke.com
Learn more about the Jewish control of the west.

george with jerry's hair = 10/10

Attached: faceswap4.jpg (823x549, 109.28K)

>George
>6/10
He's objectively a 3 and that is the joke of the show.

Straight guys can't differntiate that well. You can tell the difference between very ugly , somewhat ugly, normal looking and probably good looking, but that's about it... how could you tell the difference between a bodybuilder, a pretty boy Kpop star or some actor who's supposed to be extremely handsome. If you're straight you find them all unattractive and unlike with girls there are no standards where you'd know that most people find that attractive for example body size, tit size, facial features are generally easy to tell what's attractive to most people but for men that's not the case.
Girls that find a justin bieber to be a 10 most likely wouldn't think of a vin diesel or a dwayne johnson to be a 10. So while it's easy to tell how skinny is too skinny and how much muscels are too much for a girl you can't tell that for a guy.

Simply put it's easier to come up with a girl that 90% of all men find attractive rather than a guy that 90% of women find attractive and unless you're literally attracted to men you can't tell the difference between a 7,8,9 or 10 or between a 5,6 or 7. You will always just be able to tell a general class they belong to

The dude was fucking big tit jailbait during the height of his career, so I'd say he's attractive enough for women. Being a famous, rich comedian is also a huge bonus.

>trusting women to rate men’s attractiveness
Eh. Men are simple, in the sense that they know what they want and they want what they want. For the most part. Still, general agreement on the rules of the game and everybody’s on the same page.

Women, not so much. They’re a lot more holistic than men when it comes to what they find attractive, incorporating all kinds of other shit unrelated to physical beauty, everything from bank account balance to perceived status to what the person thinks of them. Men sort of do the same thing, where they’ll each have a girl or two who isn’t necessarily conventionally hot yet they find incredibly attractive for some reason, but women are like that all the time, always trying to explain to their aghast friends how the uggo they’re dating is actually really attractive if you see him from the right angle and think about it.

Attached: 3A976464-2BF0-46D1-BA48-A2F6E4F978C9.jpg (1920x816, 224.02K)

no but he never had to worry about money. closest i can recall was him going full jew wrecking his wrist signing all the 25 cent jap royalty checks.

tldr
shut up faggot

Women are also far more judgmental than men with regards to looks. Evolutionary psychology dictates that women only go for the "best" men to assure the healthiest child. It's why the top 20% of men get laid a disproportionally larger amount than average guys. Being 6'2 alone is going to dramatically improve a guys success for the simple fact being that tall makes him better than 90% of other guys and therefore "better" for sex.

this picture makes me deeply uncomfortable

george is a 5. he wouldnt have any relationships to fuck up if he was a 3.

not everyone's a loser NEET incel like you who would fuck anything that looks his way
I exclusively fuck pale white girls with freckles and pink nipples

3 is unreasonable. He has a decent looking face. Easily above average. Even Newman would be a 4/10.

Even 10/10 chads are an 8 to modern women, and non 10/10 chads are all 5 or below. Thank your jewish overlords.

Need a shirtless pic to fully know his attractiveness. His face is average, but he jew voice is such a turnoff. Comedy adds to the attraction, but unless he has a decent body with chest hair, he's around a 5

based & stinky

he dated a rly hot 15 yr old

Attached: C9fgESIZCd-6OP4TLHsoTmpvPu_8bY1LNjfwLVfcmKQ.jpg (640x900, 76.23K)

>7-8/10
wtf

please dont talk about seinfeld if you havent watched seinfeld

Attached: G57Zu7unymm0j30aj1fdcisOo1_r1_500.jpg (408x306, 45.75K)

what became of her?

I'm currently watching the series but haven't gotten to this episode. Relax, schizo. We're judging his looks, not the show, but I don't expect an idiot like you to understand how words work

I knew a colombian girl who said she was friend with hers and Jerry first tried to hookup with her and when he failed, he hit on the other girl and succeeded.
Dunno how much is real but is a weird story to make up

Not sure why saying that women are less strictly objective about the physical appearance of someone’s flesh and bones when they’re figuring out if that person is attractive than men are has you so triggered. The fact that there are profoundly hot women cuddling and canoodling with rich, powerful, old, ugly men, yet virtually no instances of attractive men with unattractive women seems to back up my point.