Educate yourself

luke-shelton.com/2022/02/12/why-calling-tolkiens-work-a-mythology-for-england-is-wrong-and-misleading/

Attached: 2F63FE4B-41E6-4FAF-9CF1-5B1340CB93BF.jpg (1668x1059, 443.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luke-shelton.com/2022/02/12/why-calling-tolkiens-work-a-mythology-for-england-is-wrong-and-misleading/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"scholars"
>ignore his words, trust our interpretation
lmfao

>I would like to point especially to the work of Dimitra Fimi. Her text Tolkien, Race and Cultural History is an essential text for any aspiring Tolkien scholar because it is a linchpin of modern Tolkien scholarship.

Genuine question: How do I reconcile my love for tolkiens legendarium with my rampant anglophobia?

Attached: 1643069025245.jpg (601x794, 48.53K)

Cultural Stalinism. Leftists never change.

We already have a shitload of mythology

Tolkien actually said those exact words and still these woke fucktards have the gall to say "no he didn't". What the fuck is wrong with them?

Here are your new Tolkien's scholars, bro

Attached: 1643922791324.jpg (1206x1065, 145.43K)

>What the fuck is wrong with them?
they literally hate you dumbfuck

>scholars
Ah yes, the """respectable""" modern academia we should all flock behind in full support of.

Attached: laughing big cats_face.jpg (393x391, 56.61K)

are they trying as hard as possible to stay off-topic?

Attached: 38fy.png (559x560, 166.17K)

the problem is that most of the woketards love tolkien too much to cancel it completely, so they have to spin the narrative that he actually was proto sjw or whatever.

Yes
Welcome to nu-academics

So? Topics that are interesting and should have a place in tolkiens world.

They're dishonest people and they hate you. You have to realize they're basically at war for culture. They will lie and cheat their way to victory. It's why the right is so useless with this shit because they're trying to do things "the right way" and not become like them.

but that was what he did
luke-shelton.com/2022/02/12/why-calling-tolkiens-work-a-mythology-for-england-is-wrong-and-misleading/#comments
Let the man know what you think Any Forums
Read Celtic works instead
Mythago Wood would be a good start

Did Tolkien never say this? Is this a thing where he wrote it, so they can do the double speak shit of saying he never said it?

Tolkien
>its a mythology for England
Some jew
>why he didn't mean that

Attached: 1644826026461.jpg (1080x746, 175.86K)

would be interesting to know which parts of the counter culture he liked and which he didnt.

"death of the author" is some gigapseud kike faggot shit

>hay guise here is some random blog
>start your seething!

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-051141_copy_1080x1901.jpg (1080x1901, 786K)

LotR was obscure until the hippies began reading it in the late 1960s
this is why its influence on fantasy is grossly over estimated

Probably the naturalist parts, tom bombadil is basically a hippie.

>Noooo guys, I know everything about Tolkien and what he thought, I've seen the films like twenty times and read a couple of articles. I even read like fifty pages of the Silmarillion before I got bored. He wanted to secure a future for the heckin' white race just like me. Why do kikes ruin everything?

No, the right always loses BECAUSE we copy leftoid tactics too much. The right wins through absolute veracity.

I'd trust most "white supremacists" when it comes to Tolkien over whatever the fuck those Twitter creatures are going on about.

They copy nothing, they just play by their rules, rules the left themselves don't follow.

Has the notion changed or have the 'scholars'?

>>Noooo guys, I know everything about Tolkien and what he thought, I've seen the films like twenty times and read a couple of articles. I even read like fifty pages of the Silmarillion before I got bored. He wanted to secure a future for the heckin' white race just like me. Why do kikes ruin everything?

Attached: 1580901063630.jpg (640x800, 182.09K)