There are people out there that put candy like M&M's, Milk Duds or Maltesers in their popcorn

>There are people out there that put candy like M&M's, Milk Duds or Maltesers in their popcorn
How is this allowed?

Attached: popcornmms.jpg (701x726, 127K)

salt and sweet tastes good

boomer supremacy

I don't do this. But I eat what I eat in a way I like it, and you literally can't do anything about it, nor you are allowed. Fuck off.

Sour Patch Kids mixed in popcorn is my go to kinoplex snack after I finish my main course of crab legs during the commercials.

Saw this in Whiplash lately, I am sure I heard about it before. Someone did this once and I remember having molten M&Ms coating on my fingers.
Generally I am against the idea, but I support free choice, until Mr. Biden says it is bad for public health.

Based.

Does your heart start pounding when you get up from your bed every morning, fatty? What about walking up the steps?

I get light headed after my twice daily bowel movementa, but I think its because my hemorrhoids spew blood all over and cuz I have to squat in the bathtub to fully void myself.

Only real ones mix their popcorn with this

Attached: tab.jpg (1500x1500, 312.4K)

What is the BEST movie snack?

Attached: jn_bl_pick.jpg (1464x1119, 277.63K)

>Sour Patch Kids mixed in popcorn
That's way worse than m&m's or something similar. The texture's clash, sour and salty and then sweet as your chew jelly with shards in it. Yuck. Horrible combo.

I didn't even know this was a thing until I saw Niles do it on an episode of Frasier.

The butter fountain sauce takes away the sour acid, so you get basically a salty sweet flavor with popcorn ball mouth feel. Dont knock it til you try it.

No worse than people who pour a gallon of butter on their popcorns.
Either way, fatty gonna fat.

"people"

which movie or show was it where a character used to do this ahhhhh I't at the tip of my tongue

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u8.jpg (750x1000, 94.48K)

i add chocolate covered raisins

Mix it with the butter and it works pretty well.

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (1296x972, 213.24K)

>mixing sweet and savory in the same dish
It's not how food naturally occurs so it gives you a subconscious uneasiness unless you're a literal beast who only cares for base sustenance.

Roasted garlic tabasco is incredible but I don't know if it's easy to find outside of specific regions of the US.

checked