Why did he get buckbroken? What did that add to the show from a plot standpoint?

Why did he get buckbroken? What did that add to the show from a plot standpoint?

Attached: what-happened-mckay-euphoria-1563813445719.jpg (1200x628, 43.09K)

They appealed to the tv crowd

Everyone shits on Euphoria for
>LE JEW SHOW!
But watching it literally seems like a show written by and for Any Forums users.

Attached: nate corner.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>zoomers hate seeing nude girls and complain about muh objectification
>love seeing a man in a gangbang rape
Faggot generation

Source? Is the white man gay or straight?

Kind of unrelated, but I just wanna say that I'm so glad that Tariq Nasheed gave us the gift of Buck Breaking. I've found myself laughing at the concept many times over the past year, so much so that when it was first getting big, I had to try not to laugh every time I looked at a black person. Made my long trip the DMV much smoother

Attached: hecute.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

>Is the white man gay or straight?
It was like 8 straight white men and it was infront of his blond, white, big boobed gf (cassie).

literally me on the left

god this scene was so kino

He also basically got written out of the show in S2 for not taking his Fauci Ouchie.

He was a useless uninteresting character anyway. Nate’s token black friend and nothing more

How the fuck did he get the role to date Cassie? Couldnt they pick a black guy who wasn't so fucking ugly and short? Why couldn't they pick a Tyrone that could equal Nate at least?

Nate utterly mogged Mckay and it was embarrassing to watch. Not realistic at all for him to have been dating Cassie.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8.6K)

Did he actually get raped? Webm?

1: The fact that Nate breaking into people's houses and just waiting for them in the corner is a thing he's done 3 times is hilarious.

2: Nate routinely switching between
>normal highschool jock with anger issues
and
>literal American psycho tier breaking into someones house and beating the shit out of them so they confess to a crime you did and then gaslighting and catfishing a tranny for weeks and then breaking into your ex GFs house and sitting alone in the dark for hours sitting completely still with a gun so you can threaten to blow your brains out in her face

Makes Nate probably my favorite tv character ever.

>Did he actually get raped?
Yes

>Webm?
Too lazy, but it was S1 E6

Wasn't that the whole point of his conversation with his mom? That despite how shitty she and Cal have been, it doesn't explain everything going on with Nate.

Yes. For no reason at all. He even forgets about it.

Am I wrong for thinking Nate's mom is a fucking bitch?

something something horseshoe theory

>Did he actually get raped?
No he didn't. They dry humped him. Idk why this site is so obsessed with black men being raped.

>They dry humped him.
He was butt-ass naked at the end. They def put something up his ass.

>Idk why this site is so obsessed with black men being raped.
Its just the fact that it was completely forgotten about and irrelevant to the story.

No, she is. She has basically given up. Like Lexi/Cass's mom knows she fucked up but at least she still tries.