SAY IT

SAY IT

Attached: Peter Jackson.jpg (264x271, 27.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zj9AeDhmInc
youtube.com/watch?v=aNd6ubx0xTQ&t=315
youtube.com/watch?v=20vA9U7J2qQ
youtu.be/Ci_rCqNYE-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLACK ELVES MATTER

youtu.be/Zj9AeDhmInc

FUCK YOU HACKSON

the hobbit was shit

The Hobbit movies still suck.

fuck you

Attached: se-esta-volviendo-peter-jackson-en-el-nuevo-george-lucas-original.jpg (1134x815, 135.38K)

Why did you make Frodo a pussy?
Why the anti-human message of "Men weak"?

Obrigado, chef!

>Why the anti-human message of "Men weak"?
how so?

"We made a promise to ourselves at the beginning of the process that we weren't going to put any of our own politics, our own messages or our own themes into these movies. What we were trying to do was to analyze what was important to Tolkien and to try to honor that. In a way, we were trying to make these films for him, not for ourselves."
- Sir Peter Robert Jackson

Attached: Jackson.jpg (220x329, 26.83K)

Thanks for doing The Lord Of The Rings, and I'm sorry you were roped into the shitty Hobbit movies

If you insist.

His movies weren't good and ruined the spirit of Tolkien.

Based genuine white man

I KNEEL

It's in the opening with Glad, when She talks about men, Aragon is ashamed of his heritage, It's all over the place.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aNd6ubx0xTQ&t=315
SAY A PRAYER FOR THE PRETENDER

Where did the world's honesty run off to?

That’s because LOTR trilogy was made in the 2000s, not everything was seen as political back then and people mostly had creative freedom.

Nowadays its considered immoral to watch a movie made by someone who is a little bit out of line from the corporate establishment.

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Attached: ralph_bakshi[1].jpg (1200x797, 167.61K)

>the corporate establishment
It's not that. It's vehement race hatred of white people spearheaded by Jews.

Reminder that Peter Jackson openly admitted that he didn’t know what he was doing when he was making The Hobbit and that’s why it turned out so bad. I’ve never heard any filmmaker be this honest about their work before.

youtube.com/watch?v=20vA9U7J2qQ

You ruined your own legacy

Attached: Kjkkkk.jpg (769x775, 121.04K)

These zogbots always upload first, curious.

youtu.be/Ci_rCqNYE-I

Cutting it to three movies does not help
he had good odds that a single movie can be good

That's what I wanna know. In the chapter "The Gate is Shut" Frodo basically bitch slaps Smeagol and tells him that if he betrays him he will wield the power of the ring and smite Smeagol into fire, which he later does.

>hobbit was bad!
Hobbit was decent and youre all gay. Not even his fault. His options were
A. Join the making of it and make the best out of a rushed studio timeline and bad writers
Or
B. Let someone else do all that and completely bomb lotr out of existence

Wouldn't you feel ashamed? Elves are more moral, smarter, fairer.. If your people had the chance to rid a great evil for the world but failed due to greed, would you not feel shame?

Think about it.