My mother and brother team up on me everytime we sit to watch a movie and they call my movies bad but they put on the...

My mother and brother team up on me everytime we sit to watch a movie and they call my movies bad but they put on the most brainless bottom of the barrel shit and they always act like it's the best
They think I'm autistic and disregard my opinion
So I would put something on like

>Irreversible
>American Psycho
>Tokyo Godfathers
>Memories of Murder
They'll say it's shit and refuse to watch it, meanwhile they put on something like

>The Woman in the Window
And claim like it's the best movie ever and "at least it was fun, your movies are garbage user" and I'm just sitting there for 2 hours after explaining and deconstructing its shittiness

Why are they like this? Why are normies like this? Why can't my family relate to me and my tastes?

Attached: 1644752206572.jpg (236x149, 6.43K)

get a fucking diary you faggot

you sound kind of retarded dude. they want to watch family flicks not thought provoking pseud films.

cant decide which post is best post

Why? I literally told them if a movie does not provoke or offend you then it's soulless garbage, I just don't understand. They literally just want to be numb?
>"this movie is just a happy comedy therefore it's good"
I don't understand this reasoning.

they're not the target audience

Jesus you are insufferable and pretentious no wonder your family hates you I would fucking hate watching anything with you

imagine watching tv with family members lmao
stop being a fag and get your own place and own life

>thought provoking pseud
learn english maybe

i dont proofread my Any Forums posts, you understood what i was going for there

You gotta be 18 to post here, bud.

I'm 25.

You're 25 and still live with your brother and mom? Holy shit, kek. Should've just claimed you were 18 and fresh outta highschool. I was doing you a favor by assuming you were underage.

Attached: 1619021736430.jpg (979x1255, 115K)

>they think I'm autistic

user i....

>hey mom pause it right here
>see how he has a chainsaw chasing the topless hooker he raped? See that symbolizes [2 hours of inane bullshit]
>no... still no luck on the job search

Because most people don't want to fucking think user, they just want a dumb fucking movie that makes them feel good.

I love Little Nicky but I don't claim it is this deep film on the human condition or some shit. Just something to watch to escape my drab life and have a laugh.

kid, relax, trust me.
not everyone wants to watch whatever pseudo-intellectual A24 movie you do. there's a time and place for certain movies. Aren't you ever in the mood for something light-hearted and "easy" to watch like Chef or something? Can't depend on everyone having the concentration and stamina to put up with intense shit all the time.

Find some hot arthoe to watch these movies with. Women are the best at pretending to like shit they actually hate. It makes them feel really unique and not like other girls.

Im on team OP, fuck his faggy brother and fuck his bitch mother, is she hot by chance? I would probably have sex with her

your movies ARE bad and you should feel bad

Pro tip
Family a shit
Don't bother trying