Get the 4k Bourne bluray collection

>get the 4k Bourne bluray collection
>watch scenes with video bitrate of ~100MB/s
>looks DVD quality

Why and how did they do this? Why are 4k bluray releases allowed to be so bad?

Attached: 79b1b601-db1a-4f1c-a740-e3635cfe00ff_1.d1f025d244809f9ac66d3d0bb8361fea.jpg (612x612, 54.5K)

You can take a gif and convert it to a 100MB webm but it'll still look like a shitty old gif. If I'm going to buy a brand new blu ray of an old movie I check the reviews on blu-ray.com first to make sure they did a decent job of the transfer and it's worth my money, apparently they didn't with Bourne Identity, they gave it 2.7/5, Ultimatum and Supremacy both got 3.8/5 though.

Attached: 1626141017137.png (740x369, 130.94K)

We got too cocky buybros...

because they know idiots like you will buy the hot new thing without thinking twice. that's what you get for not pirating.

The first one looks awful. It's old enough there was no digital intermediate and they didn't go back and do a new scan or anything. It legit looks worse than the bluray. I don't know how they fucked it up so hard.

I heard this with Die Hard 4k, that they didn't rescan the film but just uspcaled the Bluray and added HDR (which is a forced meme). Most marvel cape shits are just 2k versions upscaled, that's why I'm picky with my 4k purchases. Santa Sangre looks amazing, and anything from the Criterion Collection.

They should feel bad for putting out such garbage.

The upscaling isn't even well done. it's an outdated version of upscaling considering that Topaz Video AI can produce better results than any "industry standard" software used for this

What an absolute disgrace. I blame niggers and pajeets

A: 10
V: 10
thanks yify

Shitty cash grab conversion. Meanwhile you have The Shield which was filmed on a Nokia 3310 and the 4k conversion looks fantastic for how the original one looked

Should've done the research like said, I don't pick up anything without checking the reviews or threads on Blu-Ray.com first since they'll be the first to call shit out

Normalshits don't give a fuck about muh bitrate. They will be looking at their phone most of the movie anyway.

>buying any form of media
I will never understand you people. I have more money than most but will never buy anything I can get for free.

How is there no regulatory standards for shit like this. Consoomers deserve this I guess

Why do you say we deserve it? We just want to support the people that make stuff we like. Why did Matt Damon allow this to happen?

Attached: 5.jpg (597x519, 60.57K)

Lol, falling for the ¤K meme

Attached: bourne.jpg (3840x4064, 1.75M)

Niggers & Pajeets Boutique on 5th Ave. has nothing to do with this. I feel like most people high up on the OLD movie studios still don't know anything about movies.

Inglourious Basterds 4k is also just an upscale

You wouldn't understand, it's a film thing.

It's like internet regulation, most people just don't know what the digital stuff is or how computer work (I don't even know). And the current generation prefer a smart phone or tablet over a genuine desktop machine.

What is the best release of Bourne Identity?