TRAILER IN 5 HOURS

youtube.com/watch?v=QhqGCPMfkNM

Attached: FKrnCB-UcAEvCVU.jpg (1944x2880, 2.63M)

I'm a wagie so I have to go to bed before that

It's gonna be so bad.

Attached: soimarillion.jpg (1277x1936, 668.27K)

Can't wait for it to ruin my day tomorrow morning.

YOU FOOL, NO TRAILER CAN KILL ME

Attached: Witch King of Misogyny.jpg (1920x2641, 818.25K)

Please remember that the people making this, who hate you, who ruin everything, are just people like you and me. They have homes, mothers, children, they walk to the car and go shopping in public, etc. Remember the human.

Will it have niggers?

and tyrants are still made of flesh. They don't care about our homes, our mothers, our children. Hitler had family members, so you're for him now?

They should kill themselves.

In virtually every shot. Blacks can't watch a show without seeing themselves in every scene, it's "representation".

Anyways, enjoy Black Panther and Mulan, wypipo.

Who cares, it's Lord of the Rings in name only.

It's just going to have all the same predictable snark and storytelling of every other show these days.

those drug dealers have to make a living too,dont forget about them.
without those suits buying cocaine they would be jobless.
also the prostitutes.
man you have to keep your comunity up with this projects.

>and tyrants are still made of flesh
Yes

Nah the trailer will be great but that won't say anything about the quality of the show, just spent alot of time and money on this one piece of marketing

I can't wait for the meme kino that will come out of this trailer.

When is it dropping?

its going to have niggers, the trailer will be a shitshow

Ok anons, real talk. Will normies eat this up?

4.5h from now

Yes, to avoid looking racist. Most of you can't recognize it because you're autists, but the average person feels the same way you do. You're much more "normie" than you think. The only difference is you've broken the taboo, and they haven't, they don't realize it's okay to recognize the basketball american and their behaviors, they think something is wrong with them for seeing it. You could change this, little by little, but every suggestion that you stop preaching to the choir here and start preaching to those who really need it on reddit and twitter is met with spastic "oh no go back GO BACK", so instead of real change, we get trans toddlers and inner city elves.

yeah im sure the people that watch american football will all be thinking like that

Try to guess the first line I'll start

>Who are you?

Yeah this, most normies in my country mocked the black netflix L and even my parents and most of my friends think this shit is stupid. The only difference is that here's the only place where you can read people telling it like it is: niggers aren't elves, niggers aren't hobbits and niggers aren't dwarves

kek, i was just going to say i can see them TFA'ing this trailer
expect lots of action, 'membershit and 'epic' music/visuals

>Blacks can't watch a show without seeing themselves in every scene, it's "representation"
Blacks love shit like Game of Thrones and anime where there's zero blacks.
This is all on the Jews.

THEY HEA

>The world is changing