Walking dead chads, who's hyped for the FINAL season???

walking dead chads, who's hyped for the FINAL season???

Attached: file.png (1488x861, 750.73K)

me. the stockholm syndrome i have with this show will finally end.

oh, that's how it's called. i also have it then

this was the most watched show IN THE WORLD. Everyone at work, school, colleges, offices talked about it. What the fuck happened?

The introduction of Negan set the standards very high.
Immediately after, we got two seasons of bullshit gunfights.

>What the fuck happened?
season 2 was boring

>What the fuck happened?
2012-15

Who the fuck is that?

i first started watching this when i was 13. im fucking 24 now. ive seen its kino moments and its lowest lows. the sunk cost will finally be resolved in just over 9 months.

a black overweight muslim (probably a woman tho you can't be sure these days)

I stopped caring about new characters 5 years ago. I just want to watch everything end horribly for them all.

This show has been absolute garbage since Rick left the show and they had a time skip. Before that it was barely watchable. The cringe induced by watching the new episodes is hard to bare. How they could go from something as great as seasons 3 - 5 to this is baffling. That being said, I’ll watch it because at this point I’ve invested too much time to stop now.

>What the fuck happened?
Zombie films are just ways for "non racist" liberally-minded white people to process their racist feelings. The "zombies" are just hordes of indiscriminate ugly, brutal, brown people who can't be reasoned with. Thus, once those people because politically/racially aware you get massive cognitive dissonance that has to be processed instead and they do it by deluding themselves into thinking (a) the real threat comes from other (white) humans and (b) in the post-apokyclipse white people and brown people will blanda up with all deliberate speed and (3) also everyone will spontaneously become baseline bisexual. That way they can keep having their chimp-out cope about zombies but tell themselves they're not actually racist.

Attached: 1617828790619.jpg (600x900, 148.12K)

How much did they timeskip?
Is the cringe hobo still in it?

>the cringe hobo
lol which one? there are like 5

>since Rick left the show
excuse me
what

>How much did they timeskip?
6 years if I remember correctly

normas sneedus?

Attached: file.png (1365x860, 1011.61K)

he got shot and was then abducted by the mysterious helicopter people. it's always been implied he will return somehow before the show ends.

the only thing that changed is the girl's actress, everybody else stayed exactly the same

he is filming 3 (three) twd movies right now

Attached: 6D8680FC-ED97-4BEE-86C3-4C7FB15E7B11.jpg (810x798, 47.7K)

>he is filming 3 (three) twd movies right now
Lmao they will never release.