Doesn't even take his surname

>Doesn't even take his surname
>Hermione not only has a better job than him, he's still a loser that works for his brother
>Looks like barely will let him kiss her
Just how boring would their relationship be?

Attached: ronhermione.png (784x344, 345.96K)

Even Rowling said they'd probably need a counselor in their marriage

She probably takes "tent vacations" with Harry and Ginny every summer that he isn't allowed to go on.

So much like his father

it's not boring, he probably beats her regularly

Not that boring since its non-existent they ignore each other totally except when the child is around

Kids probably Harrys or Krums

Dont forget canonically he's Hermione housewife. He does all home clean and cooking stuff while she goes to work.

He just uses the Cleaning spell and then jerks off all day

It's a film, it's not fucking real. Grow up.

Pathetic tryhard wannabe mature zoomer

>he is a wife
Errr

Hermione wears the pants in their relationship so technically he is the wife

Most men are dominated in by their wives

I'd be more pathetic for her

Didn’t he become an Auror
Ron has probably got a body count of dead wizards

>flunked out of auror school
>works for his brother in a fucking joke shop
>still manages to have sex with the minister of magic

he probably lays good pipe

Hes the manager of his brothers' store ever since one of the twins died

>looks after family at all costs
Based, Ron is a true family man. His earless remaining brother probably needed help to not go under. Guys like Ron definitely get laid.

They should have shown a quickie between Hermione and Harry in the railway station's bathroom in the epilogue.

he's a cuckold. hermione obviously has a much better lover fucking her on fridays

Imagine how intense wizard pegging is, she's probably landed poor Ron in saint Mungo's at least once.

I wanna see her perfect little british frame and face bobbing on a big red uncut Irish cock
I think everybody does

And that is Harry.

Ron is actually cool in the books, in the movies they give all his positive qualities to Hermione so she can be le flawless wymyn and Ron is nerfed to the point that it doesn’t even make sense why Harry and Hermione like him

she should have married draconian malformed

Yeah he wins more games than Harry as well iirc and has a bunch of other accomplishments to his name.

>uncut
Foy

Mackenzie Foy?

She goes for that viktor krumshot.

Lol total yank
I bet you pronounce mackenzie as mak-en-zee

>As his first exercise with the actors who portray the central trio, Alfonso Cuarón, who directed the third film in the series, Prisoner of Azkaban, assigned them to write an autobiographical essay about their character, written in the first person, spanning birth to the discovery of the magical world, and including the character's emotional experience. Of Rupert Grint's essay, Cuarón recalls, "Rupert didn't deliver the essay. When I questioned why he didn't do it, he said, 'I'm Ron; Ron wouldn't do it.' So I said, 'Okay, you do understand your character.'"

That’s how she pronounces it too, user

shit you're right, i apologise and kneel

>draconian malformed
KEK

You don't pronounce the fucking z it isn't even a z its a y written like a z
Utter state cant even say her own name

make sure to correct her next time you talk to her

Attached: 1621299684407.png (645x773, 21.1K)

MaKenny doesnt sound right

She probably fucks Krum occasionally, but he is way too far. Harry is here, she can also solve work issues with sex, because he is a glownigger.

Okay but thats what the name is.
Its from galic mac-coinni

but she says it different
what do you intend to do to rectify this? you ARE planning to do something, right?

dean thomas fucks both hermione and ginny while harry and ron watch and touch each other