The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power 3

3rd Edition! Let's wait for the trailer! Please no more racism!

Rings of Power Teaser Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=twPNrTT4nnk

Old:

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-007.jpg (1600x1200, 373.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JzlNwPVLM6c
youtu.be/8jeChU_zttg
youtu.be/DcBsOlm9rbg
youtu.be/vllxlF2awCI
youtu.be/E4c2KiUGr7Q
youtu.be/ELJgfxH1320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 20220211_084746.jpg (1080x798, 87.79K)

Ayyyooooooo

Attached: 1644688157552.jpg (512x768, 103.14K)

>not gonna watch it
>not gonna argue about it
lmao at this flop already

>500 billion dollar budget per episode
>costume of the elf looks bland as fuck

Are we gonna see practical orcs? Will Sauron show up? Or Melkor? Nazguls?

9 hours? come on

Witchking bros get in here

Attached: Witch King of Misogyny.jpg (1920x2641, 818.25K)

>not gonna watch it
>gonna argue about it incessantly
You can’t stop me.

It won't flop so badly sadly because it will be free on amazon with prime

Fake, budget for whole show is 500 million. Depends on episodes number, budget per episode could be 35 or 40

>Are we gonna see practical orcs?
Leaks say yes
>Will Sauron show up?
Of course
>Or Melkor?
Doubt it
>Nazguls?
Probably saving them for later seasons

I’d fuck her if she’d fuck me.
Sadly I’m no elf lord nor even a numenorian, so gotta settle for a few measly strands of hair it seems.

I wasn't going to watch this shit to start with but filling it with niggers pisses me off which I guess is their goal

Yeah their goal was to specifically annoy you of all people

Whatever this show is, it's not Tolkien's MIddle-Earth; and that's fine. I just wish the creators would acknowledge that and stop using the IP. Create something new that's pozzed instead. I feel sorry for Tolkien and his son.

>no
>no
>no

Im really excited to see the intentionally segragated minority hobbits that were rejected from the white Shire lands. I really hope the multicultural hobbits get their chance at living in the shrie among the white hobbits. I really hope the white hobbits finally learn to be more caring, understanding, and most of all, hospitable. But whos going to teach all these mean white shirelings they are racist? Im really hoping a strong minority hobbit can romance the princess white hobbit to unionize the two largely debated factions.

Attached: Eris.jpg (471x487, 67.59K)

Is that young Ned Stark lol

Yeah I’m not going to switch but the amount of big budget shows Netflix has that I’ve watched a half episode of?
Bebop is on that platform, and being “free” didn’t stop it flopping is what I’m saying.

They are so clsoe to capturing the golden beauty of Tolkien mythos in this photo but the character seems out of place. cant put my finger on why this looks bad despite the photo being pretty good

No s1 costs are literally $465m and that info came out because of the tax rebate deal with the NZ government
Huge startup costs and set building, which have all been shipped to the UK already

Attached: Screenshot_20211129-194944.png (1080x2340, 1M)

It's just a random middle earth field. It looks more like something you would see in the Shire

Prediction:
Stories in the show will be mainly female driven.
6 episode per season.
Everything will be rushed, no character development, multiple massive jumps of no consequence

Time jumps I mean. Probably massive anime jumps like Arya in GoT too though.

>6 episode per season
Confirmed to be 8eps

I will be asleep in 9h thoughever

It's the ears isn't it? And the overly bright colors? And the fact that that kid is supposed to be a....young....elf by the name of Elrond? Yes, a young...elf that's lived for a long time already. Also he's just a young hungry politician and architect trying to make a name for himself in the Big Apple: Lindon.

so this is why Gandalf visted the shire so often, he was counciling the elder white hobbits to let the minority black and islander hobbits into the shire. It's a shame the war of the ring started around this time, Gandalf was on the verge of convincing them to drop the apartheid.

Attached: 1585295553648.jpg (736x981, 136.09K)

please stop with the racism guys

Attached: 1509372274328.jpg (480x480, 44.86K)

It is Over! Game Over!

Casual normies that liked the movies, don't like this
youtu.be/JzlNwPVLM6c

The Tolkien Society doesn't like it
The Rings of Power shits on the Tolkien's lore
youtu.be/8jeChU_zttg

TheOneRing.com is the premier site for hardcore Tolkien`s fans and is up to arms against this shite
youtu.be/DcBsOlm9rbg

Women don't like it
youtu.be/vllxlF2awCI

Not even blacks like this garbage
youtu.be/E4c2KiUGr7Q
youtu.be/ELJgfxH1320

The only one defending this are wokeshit
This series is DOA

Attached: 1644587076383.jpg (657x866, 214.26K)

Post the fully Sikh one already.

So plain