MEN

youtube.com/watch?v=HKJ4Thgk1Js
>AAAH!

Attached: 3942b71fe840be4e3368d389686548ac.png (497x719, 634.56K)

Good director so it will be worth checking out.

ALAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

When exactly did a24 embrace the slowburn horror meme? I liked it better when they were a more diverse studio that made cool shit like Locke and Spring Breakers.

MEN!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: triggered snowflake.jpg (639x853, 156.3K)

they honestly do both to some degree but i think their adventures into more horror/psych thriller type stories have yielded more praise/ratings/audience interest

if you look very very very very very very closely you can almost see a super super super super super subtle skull in the poster

Attached: 5603550.jpg (400x225, 46.77K)

why hasnt Alex Garlland transformed into the beautfiul woman nature always intended him to be?

Wtf was that even supposed to be about

>a"horror" movie about a woman who's getting asked out by men she doesnt fancy
truly a film for the delicate generation

It went from one or two of their movies being thrillers to half their output being slowburn horror and the other half being oscar bait.

So this whats going on in feminist dykes mind?

Nothing truly scarier than men

I hate this bitch like you wouldn't believe and i am not even from the 'stan.

maybe it's about the Green Man

Attached: gort-green-man-sculpture-682x1000.jpg (682x1000, 171.71K)

I once saw my own cock in the mirror, and almost killed myself because i am a man and i am evil

Not
Gonna
Watch
It.

>it's an incels project their bizarre psychosexual hang ups on a completely non specific trailer episode

No, it's what they think goes on in normal women's minds.

Oh look, the trolls is pretending that they live in one isolated moment in time, and that no one can possible draw inferences from hollywood and leftist culture or the recent feminazy influence over film.

this thread is full of M E N arent you terrified right now?

>WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
>MEN
bros we will never get a break will we

>men are.... le bad

hopefully theres some gaysex in this flick