Should someone be forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding?

should someone be forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding?
>forced? i dont think so. no a good idea
what about not serving someone because theyre black?
>...
>well... maybe im wrong about that, maybe it's not okay

Attached: JordanPeterson.png (1200x912, 598.1K)

People should be forced to not serve gays or blacks

>starts crying randomly

why is this dude always crying?

No contradiction. One group is evil whilst the other is just genetically inferior.

Yooo isn't that this boomer republican who is always bawling his eyes out? What's the deal with this dude bruhs?

>what about not serving someone because theyre black?
>>well... maybe im wrong about that, maybe it's not okay
Why not?

Would you judge a woman for not sitting next to a man in a subway?

fpbp /thread

What does this have to do with television and film?

This, you can't choose so stop being black.

SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: 1639774317424.jpg (716x768, 303.16K)

They should serve them cake but poison it

here's your answer, cuck

Attached: 1644364379709.jpg (996x1024, 292.19K)

Being black is not in one's control while wanting to have a gay wedding is.

Wasn't this from that faggot Jim Jeffries? He has a history of deceptively editing shit for the sake of hit jobs.

If I was gay I wouldn't want a cake from homophobic baker
he can do something to a cake, and even if he doesn't kinda sours the wedding when person who made your cake was forced to do it and doesn't accept you

Even if you believe in no forced service based on race, these are still not the same. One is serving an event and therefore tacitly endorsing it. One is serving a person foods you’ve already made. A more honest question would ask about a gay person vs a black person. Or a gay wedding vs a black panther meeting.

being gay is not in one's control while wanting to have black wedding is
what now?

Wanting to fuck women is in your control and you can just turn it off bro

>Own a small restaurant in a small town
>Dumb fuck calls me because we also cater
>"Yeah man I need Hot Dogs and Taquitos for superbowl sunday that's 30 minutes away can you do it"
>We don't do either of those things, we sell asian food
>Tell him I can but it's going to cost a lot because of the delivery and because it's for a holiday
>He doesn't care
>My business is gonna make $200 off $40 worth of shitty hot dogs and taquitos that I'm buying from a market distributor

Everything went better than expected. Just fucking gouge stupid fucking bastards. Charge a premium for a gay cake.

I don't even understand the idea of why you'd want your ceremony to include something made by somebody who isn't supportive.

It's not even about the cake, it's jut a means of controlling and disenfranchising people who don't personally like your life decisions. It's petty as fuck.

Being gay is not in one's control. Going to a restaurant is.

>comparing gay wedding to black panther meeting
this analogy works only if black panther meeting is mcu fans gathering to talk about the movie Black Panther

you can always pack your bags and fuck off of someone else's country, nigger

...Yes? Having an inclination is not the same as actively having a certain ideation of that inclination affirmed in a specific ceremony and demanding the involvement of someone who doesn't want it. A marriage with black people is not a "celebration of blackness" the way a gay marriage is a celebration of homosexuality.

Why give your business to a person who doesn't want it? That person doesn't deserve your money.

so a neo-nazi, a zionist nutjob and a homosexual pedophile go into a Black-owned business..