Best Costume Design

What movie or TV show in the last duodecade had outstanding costume design?
Primart categories are Best, Worst, Most Industry Impact, Most Real Life Impact.
Hard mode: original media only, no reboots sequels.

Attached: jn_SW_costumes.webm (270x480, 2.95M)

Has she made public that she has an Asian boyfriend yet or will that dry up her Patreon simp money? She literally went as Todd's date to Lindsay's wedding.

Attached: todd_h5991g5g8c311.jpg (1632x1224, 377.68K)

imagine the smell

Don't know about the last decade, but Matrix had the biggest real life impact in the last 30 years

Lies and slander

Attached: jn_beastly.jpg (1280x720, 137.19K)

I was always partial to the MOS Kryptonian armor designs. Specifically Faora's practical suit and the Elders. Lady Jessica's costumes in DUNC was nice as well.

As for hard mode real life impact, it's got to be Drive. You know damn well why you fucks.

Attached: Faora Costume.png (1198x900, 1.81M)

what tier subscription will get me this vid?

Not everything is about money, user. She posted that on Twitter.

Attached: jn_gasoline.jpg (1536x2048, 609.81K)

It ruined Trek, so that is outstanding...

Attached: eviltilly.jpg (1080x1350, 225.83K)

>watch this vid on a new twitter client
>unironically think that it's broken or someone is trolling me with the video because it's not her voice
She has changed her voice/speech in at least two ways deliberately for this clip. What could be behind this?

The costume and design work in Alita: Battle Angel was pretty good.

Don't spread lies about Jenny... nobody is going to believe you anyway.

Attached: Dxtp1P4VAAEnLHy-CROP.png (1333x1994, 2.21M)

(and i swear this is no meme - though it was late at night - when it went to the wide shouldered jacket I briefly thought I had realized "ohh, it's the brother, doing a vid as her")

kino was 'okay' but the costume design throughout was fire.

Attached: u8d44yhbelc61.jpg (1280x1707, 220.32K)

Faora smashing the GI Joes gave me chills. Costuming was pro.

i like how waifu threads are allowed if the waifu is an ecelebrity who has never had a role for the thread to be unrelated to

i dont know if they are still together, but Lindsay hooked Todd and JN up.

Attached: todd_1605251854078.png (600x603, 841.84K)

True. I think they ruined the movie with the script, but that was a unique and memorable look for Dracula

They obviously run in similar circles, but this is just wishful thinking of some really disturbed people

Attached: jn_handmaidpoint.jpg (900x1200, 149.55K)

The Hunger Games

She's been on national TV...

Boy, look and close Jenny and Todd are, they're practically having sex!

Attached: DE_KMG4UQAIXQVG-orig.jpg (2048x1152, 275.22K)

my gf is convinced our baby was conceived the night she wore thigh high stockings and a mini skirt with her huge ass cheeks visible because I basically pinned her down and raped her within seconds of seeing her outfit

>OHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSS

Attached: bWgmdtO001.jpg (1000x894, 74.57K)