Do actresses who are more willing to do nude scenes hurt their careers down the line?

Do actresses who are more willing to do nude scenes hurt their careers down the line?
Like, people won't take them as seriously?

Attached: download.jpg (184x275, 9.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1LU7gfYqhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Like, people won't take them as seriously?
Literally not true at all but live in your delusion world.

ehh all women are whores so no difference really

>actresses

I could have saved her

Attached: flowergirl.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Depends on the actress.

I think Sweeney got put into the public eye due to her beautiful body. I remember seeing her tits before the show.

Someone like J Lawrence though, seems like the second the public got the goods, her career fell off.

Do you take a lot of actresses seriously? They can fuck toads in public with no consequences, can't damage what doesn't exist.

Potentially. If all you're known for is getting your tits out, then the only work you'll get is to get your tits out. Especially if you look a certain way or have very one dimensional acting. And if you keep taking them, it'll just become a never ending circle. Until you either say no and look for more serious roles or they stop casting you because you're too old.

Probably better to not make an acting career out of getting naked on camera.

they wouldn't get work otherwise. Most people do shit jobs for little pay. If you want to make the big bucks for pretending, you need to be so good at it and have a natural charisma that is mind-blowingly profitable, or you need to provide some other form of value. Otherwise get another job like the rest of us. Maybe nudity should be illegal or something to protect public interest, but if we decide it should be a choice, it's often not a real choice to do it or not, it's often, do you want to git nekid, or to be a waitress, a housewife, or a nun. yeah boo hoo it sucks, life sucks for lots of people.

Attached: 1639199957035.jpg (720x791, 133.23K)

Depends on the actress, Kate Winslet has been showing tits and pussy since she turned 18 and she racked up about 5 Oscar nominations before she was 30.
Now Sydney certainly ain't no Winslet, but I suspect she'll find steady work - especially in the Me Too era when most actresses are extra stingy about nudity and directors are terrified about being branded rapists. A girl like her is worth a lot more now than she would have been 10-15 years ago.

Does that include tranny women? Does transitioning make them more whorelike?

Fuck off with your obnoxiously ugly trash waifu

Attached: söyfags.png (800x670, 31.47K)

why are trannies on your mind

Imagine having the worst possible taste in waifus. Sad!

Attached: nodeal.webm (1440x720, 2.85M)

I watched this episode today and all I could think about is how much I wanted a girl to obsess over me like that.

Look at the picture of the OP. There’s a tranny, bruh.

>fat necked potato head

youtube.com/watch?v=C1LU7gfYqhQ

Sure but the OP is talking about actresses, not actors.

>no girl will ever obsesses with you like this.

Attached: weirdo.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Maybe 30 years ago but now it will propel them further if anything

OK last one just remembered that this scene was funny

Attached: sheshouldknow.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

surprisingly good acting

Its still an entertaining season, but this scene really shows the writing dropping quality.

Cal is shown to be this character that is secretive and clever with his skeletons in the closet. Why the hell would he even chill outside the drug dealer's apartment (that beat the shit out of your son) and then get caught? THEN admit to all your secrets after talking like an idiot.

Attached: 1516952829243.gif (480x270, 2.73M)