Are you ready for Rian's kinology?

Are you ready for Rian's kinology?

Attached: 10475967.png (894x751, 925.67K)

I still think thanks their MCU stuff they are going to go fall separate timelines. Honestly if they did a story where Rey ends up in 'this' timeline we see in Mando I'd be fine with that.

But no. Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams should be shot at by Stormtroopers over the ST.

Isn't it what they just did? what the fuck is going one?
Did we jump timeline again?

>Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams should be shot at by Stormtroopers over the ST

You want them to be completely unharmed?

I want them afraid first.
Then bring in some Star Wars gunslingers to finish the job.

Who said Rian would direct? Taika recently said that he is preparing to shoot Star Wars, he has a story, but the script is not ready yet..

>are going to go fall separate timelines.
Fuck capeshit fuck popsci fuck basedboys

Seethe, Rian.

I wish they would get off the Jedi's dick already. Anything magical or interesting about them has long been destroyed.

Capefaggot why don't you quit forcing your popsci faggotry into other franchises? This separate timeline thing is never well received by any fandom, fuck off.

Oh em gee, is there going to be a new Death Star too?!

Ready for Rian, but I will not watch if there is no Driver.

If they have any sense whatsoever it would be set a substantial time after the sequels, which would only be referred to in the most oblique, nonspecific, legendary terms, and make a serious effort to create a slightly different spin on the core "used future" concept so it has its own aesthetic identity. They could save maximum face, piss off the fewest number of people, and have the greatest chance of actually creating an era that could support original clasically-mythic storytelling.

Of course what they'll actually do is rub people's faces in Grandmistress Femoid Palpatine Skywalker the 1st Savoir of Everyone Everywhere Everywhen and her obedient sidekick Niggerlips Friendzonius, with special guest appearances by the CGI ghost of Luke to affirm to the audience how she's the bestest Jedi evar and he's so glad she came along to fix all his mistakes and do everything correctly and right and better than him, then cram it full of modern political bullshit, and continue to vapidly copy the OT aesthetic.

Again the Jedi with their immoral philosophy?
I don't give a fuck about Rey and the Jedi

Yes.

The movies were trash but the real sequel trilogy was all the frens we made making fun of them along the way.

No. He shouldn't waste his time on Star Wars, with fanboys who don't appreciate good filmmaking anyway. He tried moving the franchise in new directions already, but the franchise resisted. Same reason George Lucas gave up on it.

shit bait, here's your (you) nigger

You're right. All the fans want to do it live in the past.

>ok ok ok....lets try this for the 5th time
>b-but this time the Death Star is a square!!!
>The millenium falcon can transform in to a giant robot Jedi !
>uhhh and then Mando and Bobba Fett get married and fly a cloud city car together!!!
>and Darth Vader returns as force ghost with power armor and.....

hahahahahahaha

The sequels were just rip off of the originals. Palp still the villain Skywalker still the hero, Vader/Kylo boy to change sides. It was same thing rehashed with non-stop call back moments there was nothing original.

Attached: 1581711194290.jpg (750x837, 638.86K)

go way in the past stop doing shit that takes place 30 years later

To be honest, TLJ at least was, memorable, unlike Episodes VII and IX