Brehs

brehs...

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-052728~2.png (1775x1080, 674.94K)

WHERE'S MUH FLAG

I will never understand what caused the sperg out over this movie

I will never not hate Any Forums for falling for that retarded narrative.

Attached: 1633166407263.jpg (700x612, 107.09K)

dead daughter...

There was an interview by Chazelle that was anti-Trump, IIRC. And then Fox put out an article that the American flag wasn't on the lander (lie), and there wasn't a scene of the flag being planted (irrelevant).

Christ, Chazelle has a scene where the retarded Whitey on the Moon hippies get dabbed on, and then it ends with a montage of people from different countries talking about how much they love America.

Some journalist asked during press tour why didn't they add the flag planting scene and Goose went full retard and said that it was to show how it was more of a global accomplishment than an American one even though the movie has lots of "'Murica, fuck yeah!" moments and the flag planting was unnecessary in the context of the EVA scene.

Then some right wingers including Trump thought that the movie was globalist propaganda and it ended up bombing and leftists didn't care about it because they'd rather watch shit like Hidden Figures.

based Goose honking on Am*rica

This is the true Gosling kino. Even better than the Bladerunner.

One of the things I really appreciated about this movie, and it's very subtle, is that Armstrong actively learns from his experiences and then applies them to later problems from which he learns from and then applies that experience to the new problem.

Why did he even use the Drive and BR autistic persona? Neil Armstrong seemed a lot more cheerful than that in all interviews and press conferences he gave.

Chazelle just said that it wasn't a necessary thing to show for the story he was trying to tell. Gosling was the one who said all the dumb shit trying to downplay America getting people to the fucking moon.

Because Neil had autism. You're not wrong though.

There is an EVA scene?

I watched like the first 30 mins and gave up because I already knew the story and it seemed like there was going to be no message or payoff. But if there are EVAs in it, I might watch it.

Attached: evangelion_eva.png (640x610, 347.33K)

What? Did you expect a movie about going to the moon to not have people on the moon?

There is a message and a payoff.

Sorry, I meant I know the media narrative story, not the actual story. But, I don't think this movie is so based to tell the actual story. Also, 100% funded by US government, just like Zero Dark Thirty.

Didn't the US government disown ZDT because it implied that they got Osama's location through torture?

loved this movie, but not sure why they casted ryan gosling for it

watched it with my dad, we experienced family loss when I was still a child and he was raising me, so this got to us pretty bad

>but not sure why they casted ryan gosling for it
Because Neil could have snapped at any moment and just beaten somebody to a pulp who pissed him off even a little. Moon landing hoaxers were afraid of him, he was exactly like the driver, although nobody gave him a chance to display his bottled up fury.

Attached: 1542714691353.jpg (750x960, 89.99K)

>but not sure why they casted ryan gosling for it
Goose is friends with the director and being blonde like Neil made him acceptable enough for the role.