I fucking hate buffy the character so much. Rest of the show is good though

I fucking hate buffy the character so much. Rest of the show is good though

Attached: buffy.jpg (500x735, 91.34K)

Angel's show >>>>>>>>> Buffy's show

What do you hate about Buffy? I found Willow the more annoying character.

What's differnt about it? Not really a fan o f angel eihter

She seems entitled and thinks the worst of every situation, I can't really explain it but it might just smg i'm not fond of. It's weird since i like every other character. Might be her non stop quipping

Why did they make her look haggard by the second season? She was so hot during the first season.

Higher ups thinking skinny means hot. The same happened with meadow in the sopranos

Buffy and Giles are the only good characters
Cordelia is good as a meme
Willow is fucking insufferable

>Willow is fucking insufferable
She starts out somewhat likeable and then they turn her into a feminist strawman. Am I supposed to like that Satanic creep with the black veiny eyes like a demon-spawn?

yes i agree user she has no character after s4

I guess the guy writing had some kind of guilt over his past mistreatment of his waifu or something. He basically turned Willow from a mild-mannered socially awkward girl into a lesbian who has magic powers and tortures men to death with them

>dood i'm a lesbian for no reason
Her gf was a weird character as well. Her only trait was she stutters

By "I fucking hate the buffy character so much", do you actually mean, "I am posting idiotic outrage contrarianism as part of my job at Any Forums"?

No i like every character a lot but buffy annoys me whenever she appears. Can't stand her and angle or her and riley scenes

t. Fake the human slayer

Attached: lesbo.png (630x480, 289.95K)

hear hear
i always skipped her scenes

buffy and giles were the best characters, it should have been just the two of them and angel as a special guest for some episodes

Attached: h.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I love season 1-3, but the best episodes are in season 4-7.

Attached: just do it.webm (550x310, 1.87M)

Angel's show is the more "mature" one. Buffy's show is about growing up, high school, your first love, getting your first job, losing your first loved one, etc. Angel is about starting your own business, learning to let people into your life instead of rejecting them, struggling with your past, selling out, starting a family, etc.

Buffy wasn't always the most entertaining character, but she was always likeable. That can't be said for any of the other main characters except maybe Anya. She always had to be the responsible grown up, particularly with Dawn. I still get irritated when I think of Willow and Tara seeming to do nothing about her money troubles or in season 7 when she gets kicked out of her own fucking house.

Attached: dczdw3g-6ae8e01e-716b-4148-9fca-f95ae5a99949.png (634x763, 784.85K)

I like the idea of Angel more, but the execution was lacking compared to Buffy.

>but she was always likeable.

The way she treated Faith was indefensible.

Attached: Buffy The Vampire Slayer S03E04 Beauty and the Beasts 1080p.mp4_snapshot_16.57.666.jpg (1920x1080, 237.61K)

Faith was what she feared herself becoming if she wasn't careful. I haven't seen Buffy/Angel in a couple of years, but I'm pretty sure Faith did kill a man, side with the mayor, nearly kill Angel, steal her body and have sex with Riley, so I don't blame Buffy for treating her like shit.