Entire joke of the episode is that liberals use black people for brownie points

>entire joke of the episode is that liberals use black people for brownie points
>Token's dad changes his voice to a stereotypical thug voice instead of his usual one
>this extremely obvious joke goes over Any Forums's head and people think it's somehow Matt and Trey cucking out to SJWs
I don't think I've ever had a lower opinion of this board in my life.

Attached: tolkien.jpg (960x500, 61.44K)

I can't even tell who's trolling whom anymore

nigger sneed

this shit thread again?

Attached: d5d.gif (200x200, 2.52M)

Has anybody mentioned that there is a new Lord of the rings tv-series coming filled with Tolkien?

honestly didn't make that connection, but it makes sense.

i think the tolkien joke is funny at face value but when you realize matt & trey are most definitely using it to avoid any possible controversy with his original name it becomes sad that they dont have a spine anymore

yeah I dont get those dummy dum posters either, must be them mentaly ill trannies

Question: Do Matt & Trey still voice the black characters? Or did they cave to the mob like every other cartoon

The whole having their cake and eating it too thing is old. And it’s sad seeing the fans in denial.

Attached: City Wok.jpg (960x540, 74.36K)

south park these days is so unfunny i can't find where I'm supposed to laugh because nothing they say feel like jokes.

no-one watches this show anymore, stop shilling it

south park has always been utter shit

Journalists loved the episode though

Attached: 9C9C2DBC-6FB1-4A47-B65F-CB0127B94B2E.jpg (1242x1511, 832.96K)

Isn’t that who that nigger thug voicing Mr Black at the end was?

They gave his dad a more stereotypical voice than ever before and Token was an irrelevant character that absolutely no one cared about. You're manufacturing shit to chimp out at.

This is the problem OP. They did it to “atone” for the pasta insensitivity which is cuck nigger shit

This is an especially retarded example. He's still obviously a stereotype. No person who isn't already a dedicated fan is actually going to know his identity unless it's on the rare occasion that they actually mention it. It's not denial, you just have autism and can't imagine someone seeing things without having the context that you do.

>past mistakes
Dear lord, internet has truly made us even more lost and revisionist

>“atone”
No, they didn't. Literally no one gave a shit, no one was complaining, and again, they gave Token's dad a stereotypical black voice and a farm called "Credigree Weed." This board is so media illiterate it's actually insane

>Being suprised Zoomers got filtered by a joke
user its 2022

Maybe if you're the only one who thinks something is one way but 99.999% of everyone else thinks another way maybe its time to look inwards and realize deep down you are actually in the wrong and the board is correct.

>credigree
Reference is lost on me, is it an American thing?

last ep was funnier

I want more classic style episodes like Pajama Day.

>Pajama Day
>Classic
Cringe

He might have used sarcasm

Racism makes you stupid. In order to indulge the racist fantasy, you have to eschew rationality. The more you train yourself to not actually think, the dumber you become.

the joke is that people want weed with more "street cred" meaning they want weed that thugs or gangsters would smoke, naturally they go to the weed salesman who is black and is called credigree

Does racism really make you stupid though? Is it unwise to generally avoid negros? Probably not.

>EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME
>TAKES ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE BUCK
>THAT IM ABOUT TO BREAK

Attached: 1643614147405.jpg (680x415, 59.71K)

Just like the new LOTR will be more credible since this one is filled with Tolkien

>uhhh well everyone else says it so it must be right even if there's no evidence for it
So, how is life as a sheep?

>>this extremely obvious joke goes over Any Forums's head and people think it's somehow Matt and Trey cucking out to SJWs
yeah, why would anyone think they're doing what they've been doing constantly since SJWs became a thing?

why's this victim mentality so popular among SJW defenders? if a guy drinks your coffee and then says you drank it, you don't go "oh yeah, I must've drank it and forgotten", you punch him in the face. you fucking life-long sucker-born-every-minute walking opportunity to be taken advantage of.

>Any Forums is full of retards who spout opinions on things they haven't even seen
great job detective.

The whole point is that Tolken's dad is doing the exact same thing randy was. He's playing up his race just to turn himself into a commodity for while people to fetishize as they buy weed assuming that because some black guy made it it has more credibility. Its racist all the way around, the only difference in the end is that the black guy gets to get rich off it instead of the white guy giving him a token job in his weed business.

Yes, racism makes you stupid. For example, you're making the classic mistake of confusing the products of poverty for products of race. You're thinking entirely in stereotypes and generalities, which makes you dull and insensitive to the actual reality in front of you.